Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: "FBI" raids President Trump's Home in Florida

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:18 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:08 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:45 pm
Quote by Ddraig:
Thus if Trump declassified materials during his administration, Biden cannot do anything about it. This is why many documents end up in Presidential Libraries and there is no fuss over the matter. The DOJ can "indict" Trump for anything they want to, but I'd be willing to bet at least $10 that if the Dims don't judge shop, any honest judge out there would throw the indictment out. The President at the time has the authority over classified materials.
I don't know about this....
Can't the President declassify or classify any documents they wish? If so, then President Harris can just cast a wide blanket and say that all documents in the storage room at President Trump's home are classified (again).
I share your doubt. I can't imagine that the sitting president can just arbitrarily classify documents that are in the former president's possession. I also have to think that declassification can't be just an arbitrary wave of the hand. I mean, codes for nuclear weapons? The identify of spies? (Just as examples.)
Now I have no problem with this. The President is the Commander and Chief and should have the power to classify and declassify with a wave of their hand. My issue is are they doing it (classify or declassify) to further their cause?

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:50 pm

The same brainless idiots waiting for an indictment about these documents are the same brainless idiots still talking about "Russian Collusion" and the "January 6th Insurrection".

Libs are so stupid.

"But, muh TV said..."

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:24 pm

dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:58 pm

Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:45 pm
Quote by Ddraig:
Thus if Trump declassified materials during his administration, Biden cannot do anything about it. This is why many documents end up in Presidential Libraries and there is no fuss over the matter. The DOJ can "indict" Trump for anything they want to, but I'd be willing to bet at least $10 that if the Dims don't judge shop, any honest judge out there would throw the indictment out. The President at the time has the authority over classified materials.
I don't know about this....
Can't the President declassify or classify any documents they wish? If so, then President Harris can just cast a wide blanket and say that all documents in the storage room at President Trump's home are classified (again).
I believe it means that if the docs were declassified by the current (Trump) administration, then they are officially declassified and cannot be reclassified. Biden has no control over what Trump declassified. The "football" could be declassified however those in charge of the "football" could instate new codes at any time and likely do very frequently. So it probably isn't even an issue.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:11 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:11 pm

dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:37 pm

From multiple sources, and you can look it up. I've already supplied you with one source, THE PRESIDENT has ultimate authority over classified documents. Also, Trump's people were requested by the FBI to put a specific lock on the closet where these documents were. They did so. Additionally, the Secret Service was constantly guarding Mar-a-Lago so there was a human element involved as were as electronic surveillance. It isn't as if anyone could walk in and abscond with "classified documents." And from the Turley tweet is exactly what I expected. The FBI is attempting to say Trump did something wrong and so they are leaking what they found.

Anyone familiar with the movement of classified documents, not the cherry picked talking heads on MSM programs who show an amazing lack of knowledge about Classified Documents "in their opinion" do not understand that the President is the ultimate authority on said documents. Not the FBI, not four-star admirals, and certainly not individuals like Mika and Joe. But I'm certain the character assassination and leaks will continue.

Question: How many of you think Trump personally loaded those documents into the cartons and walked them out to the moving van?

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:08 pm

I wonder how long it took him to haphazardly and randomly spread those documents out on the floor. "Coincidentally" spreading them out enough to make it look careless but not so much that they wouldn't all fit in the photo.

And people actually believe the FBI found them exactly like this when they walked in the room. btw why didn't they put them on a desk or a table? They wouldn't have had to bend over at all. :shock:
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:24 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:08 pm
I wonder how long it took him to haphazardly and randomly spread those documents out on the floor. "Coincidentally" spreading them out enough to make it look careless but not so much that they wouldn't all fit in the photo.

And people actually believe the FBI found them exactly like this when they walked in the room. btw why didn't they put them on a desk or a table? They wouldn't have had to bend over at all. :shock:
All of the left's attempts to make Trump look like a fool are too absurd to be true. If someone is committing a crime, they typically think things through and try not to get caught. The Left is so absurd with their attempts to "frame" the man, they forget about how foolish they make things look.

And President Trump isn't an idiot.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:46 pm

Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:24 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:08 pm

All of the left's attempts to make Trump look like a fool are too absurd to be true. If someone is committing a crime, they typically think things through and try not to get caught. The Left is so absurd with their attempts to "frame" the man, they forget about how foolish they make things look.

And President Trump isn't an idiot.
They know their moronic TDS suffering groupies will eat it up and that's all they care about.
dt