Total votes: 17

bpj

Re: How Vaxxed Are You?

Post by bpj » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:46 am

bpj wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:30 pm
auroraave wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:41 pm
I didn't see anything in that article that was blaming the death on covid or the vax. Did I miss it?

John's Hopkins put out a report saying that the lockdowns basically had no effect on controlling covid.

I think when this moment in time is studied - we are going to find out that the overwhelming damage to people, mentally and physically, socially and psychologically, were the lockdowns and restrictions, not covid or the jab. I guarantee you, if we live long enough, that will be the real horror, the real lesson learned. This entire generation of kids, from 5-18, and many adults, will likely have some sort of long term effect - because of politics and staggering incompetence - and that will be overwhelming legacy of COVID, IMO. Luckily, big pharma will find a pill for that.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
No, of course you didn't miss it because they will deny its from the vaccine just like they have in every other similar case.

Even now if you got the vaccine then died of a heart attack within two weeks it's still classified as an unvaccinated covid death.

Long term we will see what we already see. After every shot, all of a sudden there was a "new variant".

Then people started having myocarditis, along with several other known side effects of the vaccine, meanwhile those reports have been suppressed and deleted as "misinformation" by social media companies so people don't make the correlation about what's happening.
As usual, what once was "misinformation" is now, "Welp, hope you didn't get that vaccine..."

https://l.smartnews.com/oXWWf/CzHXzv

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:36 pm

Vaxed to the max.jpg
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:49 pm

Young healthy baseball player that just won the AZ Fall league MVP had myocarditis in 2021.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ori ... story.html
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:57 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:49 pm
Young healthy baseball player that just won the AZ Fall league MVP had myocarditis in 2021.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ori ... story.html
Back when it was a conspiracy theory that the vaccine had bad side effects.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5935&p=156949&hilit ... is#p156949

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5935&p=158248&hilit ... is#p158248

And their most wooly of followers of course tried to blame the myocarditis on covid itself.

In the end that's why they've been pushing so hard for everybody to get the vaccine.

They wanted the control group eliminated altogether.

I'm still waiting for Bidens "winter of death"....

Unbelievable what people will fall for.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:21 am

Now that the results are obvious Pfizer and Moderna are doing clinical trials...

Which is probably something you'd want to do before telling people it's safe, and pretty much forcing it on people who didn't want it or need it...

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... -rcna55666

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:22 am

I noticed they've now come up with a vaccine for fentanyl.

No wonder the libs have opened borders and invited fentanyl to kill people.

Vaccines are their new cash cow.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:55 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:06 pm

dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:43 am

Did anybody watch the Died Suddenly documentary?

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:49 pm

Elitism 101......start killing so "we" have enough for ourselves. Its fearful, seductive, atheistic, and hatefully self centered. IOW, be our own god. Decide who lives and who dies by policy on the global level. Its the ultimate liberal dream...to (pretend to) build utopia on earth through all the forms of terror for the "greater" good.

Some Christian believers understand that we are beyond post modernism and are actually in a pre-Christian era. Not dissimilar to Old Testament darkness under the fallen religion of Judaism and the Roman empire. "Pre" because we already know what's coming and how it will end. Christ, and a new heaven and earth.

We are long past under judgement. Which is apparent in the utter lack of coherent leadership at all levels...save microscopic exception. We make fallen Israel and all of its captivity look like a church picnic. And yet as a people they didn't learn and obey. Since the destruction of their 'Temple" in 70 ad they have been scattered throughout history...walking from one persecution to another....and being the persecutors themselves. But this is not about them.

The elites are racing to their own demise and taking as many as possible with them. When they think they have reached total control God is going to crush them and their systems of power, finance and unbelief. None of it will survive. The two great commandments are the prescription for the survival of the soul. That is all that matters. And so know the Gospel and life a life worthy of it.