Vivek anyone?

Donn Beach

Re: Vivek anyone?

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:05 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:02 pm
I think America is speaking again...
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/j ... 1-backlash
I'm sure the publicly has done nothing but good for his song which is fine by me but Itine downloads is speaking for America? lol

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:17 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:57 pm
I'm not fed up with anything, I was born and raised in America and I feel I know it pretty well. If you don't want to believe the roots of the tension is rooted in the 150 years since emancipation, okay. Sorry but when we are talking the primal issues of safety and security we are talking race, the sooner that's faced, the sooner it's resolved
You see, I don't believe that safety and security is based on race.

Personally, I hate and don't trust anyone. It isn't about the color of someones skin, sexual orientation or gender. I find that anyone that bring up that they are held back because of their race to be the racist ones.

Examples:
During WWII, thousands of asian people were thrown into concentration camps. They lost their businesses, homes and assemblies of a life. But somehow, they seemed to bounce back. Can you explain how the black community can't?

Can you explain that a majority of gang membership is of black and mexican heritage?

I find most of the racism in our great county to be racism against white people. I find that most race issues are caused by the 'people of color' so they can get free shit because they don't believe they should earn it.

Thus.....WE ARE TIRED OF THIS CRAP AND WON'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:49 pm

Sure, everybody makes the same claim, it's not about race. For some reason there is this need for denial, America is about race. The racial aspects to it's history is what eats at it today. Why that's so hard to address I don't know, it seems a difficult issue to deal with

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:30 pm

The man wasn't lynched there. He was killed with a hammer in a jail cell, then dragged through the streets behind a car, then hanged outside of a 2nd floor window.
I do find this horrible in every way....even for 1927.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Henry_Choate

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:49 pm

The song could include both Antifa or BLM.

And who cares? If the shoe fits...

They're all a bunch of criminals destroying the streets, statues, courthouses, federal buildings..

Steve Clevenger wasn't wrong. They're animals. They've proven it over and over again.

That's not Jason Aldean's problem. That's the shitbirds that are part of those groups- black, white, red or yellow.

Normal people that aren't out looting and rioting aren't the problem, regardless of their color.

Donn just sounds like a giant racist. Color's the last thing people care about. Just don't be a criminal and we're all good.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:43 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:49 pm
The song could include both Antifa or BLM.

And who cares? If the shoe fits...

They're all a bunch of criminals destroying the streets, statues, courthouses, federal buildings..

Steve Clevenger wasn't wrong. They're animals. They've proven it over and over again.

That's not Jason Aldean's problem. That's the shitbirds that are part of those groups- black, white, red or yellow.

Normal people that aren't out looting and rioting aren't the problem, regardless of their color.

Donn just sounds like a giant racist. Color's the last thing people care about. Just don't be a criminal and we're all good.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
About covers it.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:32 am

Sure, like attacking congress...Sounds like the Donald is going to be indicted for that as well now. And there is still Georgia.

That had been what I had came to chat about. The presidential nomination for the republicans is getting interesting. Trumps legal situation is putting his competitors in a difficult situation, it's difficult to come up with a strategy with how to handle it. Normally you'd be ripping into a candidate under indictment. But that only seems to backfire with Trump.

So Ron DeSantis' campaign seems to be stalling while the Donald solidifies his position by way of his legal issues. You really can't ever rule that guy out. Looks to become a real battle

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:47 pm

We see the modern reasoning of the emasculated left who by means of self deception turn a country music song comparing small town unity to urban chaos into a defense of a 1927 killing and thus inexcusable and unacceptable SPEECH.

...as all the liberal talkers go back to their body guards and gated domiciles.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:40 pm

Was at a lake up north yesterday. Friends and family. Large seasonal settlement. Probably 3-400 folks. Cabins/ trailers, swimming, fishing, picnics, the whole bit.
Wind kicked up pretty hard mid afternoon. I mean really hard. A dozen trees down, power out. A pontoon boat or two still on the lake. Two pickups and a trailered boat trapped under the limbs.

Within 25 minutes the chain saws were out. A bobcat loader moving everything. Kids picking up small branches. Folks checking on folks. By the time we left two hours later there was hardly a trace, save firewood production for Monday. Pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1_RKu-ESCY

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:38 pm

Article on Vivek's popularity, didn't realize what a lead Trump has in the poles. Vivek is still a distant 3rd

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... -rcna94676