The Art and Science of Neuro-Weapons - American Civilians Targeted with Neuroweapons

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: The Art and Science of Neuro-Weapons - American Civilians Targeted with Neuroweapons

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 16, 2019 3:01 am

Ziskmagic wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:56 am
I didnt see tbe original post eirher...AT's response set the tone for the subsequent randomness.

Moe will have to speak for himself lol. For the record I believe him.
So, you had seen that movie and remembered the wording from the classified ad in it? Or, did you google the text from Moe's post and discover that it was associated with the movie?

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: The Art and Science of Neuro-Weapons - American Civilians Targeted with Neuroweapons

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu May 16, 2019 3:03 am

I just watched some clips of the movie and i think i'll pass on watching that. It looks like a low-budget take-off on the movie Frequency with Dennis Quaid, which was a decent movie from the early 2000's.

Ziskmagic

Post by Ziskmagic » Thu May 16, 2019 3:29 am

Googled it..This is what happens to the forum when there's no ball game. Sounders up 1-love at haltime.....whoopee.
As a body we are alone, as a soul never.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu May 16, 2019 5:07 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:38 am

Wow, this thread is getting weirder and weirder. So was that a real classified ad and the movie was then based off of that, or was MG just making that up based on having seen this movie?
I don't recall when I first saw the Time Traveler ad but had almost forgot about it. Several years later I started buying Backwoods Home Magazine regularly and discovered that one of the guys on the staff was the guy who posted that crazy ad.
John Silviera is his name and he contributes political / sociological articles. I never saw the movie.
Too bad but the magazine went digital...which is very ironic when you consider the way of life that the magazine is about.