Maui Wildfires and Mr. Empathy

Donn Beach

Re: Maui Wildfires and Mr. Empathy

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:02 pm

I don't see the vice presidency as that big a spring board. Yeah, it gives you an advantage in terms of being familiar, but you still have to win it

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:43 pm

It' is laughable that people use personality to decide who to vote for in a Presidential Election. Comparable to voting for the High School Student Body President who promises anything and everything to win votes. I don't care if Trump was the most hated man in the universe. He did produce results, however. And THAT is what makes a President, not demeanor.

Biden oozes empathy that isn't sincere and produces results that are detrimental to the Country. His "Green Agenda" is the best example of lack of understanding how the Country functions. Curtail fossil fuels and it produces inflation because it effects everything from transportation to food production, to getting that food to market. All Senile Joe wanted to do is get pats on the back from the "Greenie Nazis." Lastly, does anyone here think Joe's DOJ is not after his chief political opponent for the 2024 Presidential contest? How much of a "coincidence" is it that every time something derogatory comes up about his son, that suddenly another indictment drops on Trump?

Obama was correct. "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck everything up."

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:55 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:02 pm
I don't see the vice presidency as that big a spring board. Yeah, it gives you an advantage in terms of being familiar, but you still have to win it
Even when the OLD fucker WILL NOT make it another 4 years.
Biden will die in office if he gets re-elected. I can't say that any slower.
Biden already is in rapid decline. I can't say that any slower.
Thus a vote for Biden in this next election is a vote for their VP. Thus this next election will be [in reality] Trump vs [Biden's] VP.

If you can't understand this, I'm not surprised, but a little amazed that you cannot.