The Death of America

Donn Beach

Re: The Death of America

Post by Donn Beach » Fri May 10, 2024 3:39 am

Lea Thomas altered themselves with testosterone suppression and hormone replacement therapy. For a guy to transition to the WNBA they'd have to take hormone therapy. It's going to weaken them and alter the body, feminize it
The WNBA has a policy that allows transgender women to play in the league, provided that they have been taking hormone therapy for at least one year and that their testosterone levels are below a certain threshold

Even as the notion of transgender participation gets injected into the political stream, former NBA star Gilbert Arenas said in a recent interview he could not see a transgender woman playing in the WNBA.

"It won’t happen. It won’t even happen in the high school level. The reason is … Hoop has its own entity," Arenas said. "A hoop woman, your elite woman, she thinks she could compete with males. She doesn’t even consider females as equals. So when you’re talking about the Candace Parkers and stuff, they want to train with the males. So you’re not gonna have a male who’s that good that’s gonna say, ‘Hey, I wanna go against girls.’ Because if they’re that good, then they’re still competing with dudes."

When the interviewer gave a hypothetical of a male basketball player not being good enough to play in the NBA and deciding to become transgender to play in the WNBA, Arenas shook his head as if to say that would never happen.

"They’ll be playing overseas basketball. … If they were good enough already, then they’re playing with dudes. … What I’m saying is, if there’s a trans player and they’re that good, they’re practicing and playing with the men anyway," explained. "They’re too good for women, that’s beneath them. So you’re not gonna have a ‘Juwanna Mann.’ No one is going to lower their skill down to play.

"If you take the top 10 girls and say, ‘All right you guys have a chance to tryout for the NBA, would you do it?’ They’re gonna be like, ‘f--- yeah.’ … A hooper wants to be at the highest level. So, if the NBA is the highest level for a hooper, they don’t want to be considered women at this point. I am f---ing a hooper,"e he said.

"You can ask Candace Parker, she’s gonna be like, ‘I’m a hooper. I’m not a WNBA player. I’m a f---ing hooper. You play me against a WNBA player, there’s not ‘girl rules,’ she’s gonna play with the boys ball. She’s not going to play with the girls ball. If I have a shootout with a WNBA player, she’s not gonna want to use her ball. You’re not gonna make me feel less than a hooper."

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri May 10, 2024 10:09 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 3:39 am
Lea Thomas altered themselves with testosterone suppression and hormone replacement therapy. For a guy to transition to the WNBA they'd have to take hormone therapy. It's going to weaken them and alter the body, feminize it
The WNBA has a policy that allows transgender women to play in the league, provided that they have been taking hormone therapy for at least one year and that their testosterone levels are below a certain threshold

Even as the notion of transgender participation gets injected into the political stream, former NBA star Gilbert Arenas said in a recent interview he could not see a transgender woman playing in the WNBA.

"It won’t happen. It won’t even happen in the high school level. The reason is … Hoop has its own entity," Arenas said. "A hoop woman, your elite woman, she thinks she could compete with males. She doesn’t even consider females as equals. So when you’re talking about the Candace Parkers and stuff, they want to train with the males. So you’re not gonna have a male who’s that good that’s gonna say, ‘Hey, I wanna go against girls.’ Because if they’re that good, then they’re still competing with dudes."

When the interviewer gave a hypothetical of a male basketball player not being good enough to play in the NBA and deciding to become transgender to play in the WNBA, Arenas shook his head as if to say that would never happen.

"They’ll be playing overseas basketball. … If they were good enough already, then they’re playing with dudes. … What I’m saying is, if there’s a trans player and they’re that good, they’re practicing and playing with the men anyway," explained. "They’re too good for women, that’s beneath them. So you’re not gonna have a ‘Juwanna Mann.’ No one is going to lower their skill down to play.

"If you take the top 10 girls and say, ‘All right you guys have a chance to tryout for the NBA, would you do it?’ They’re gonna be like, ‘f--- yeah.’ … A hooper wants to be at the highest level. So, if the NBA is the highest level for a hooper, they don’t want to be considered women at this point. I am f---ing a hooper,"e he said.

"You can ask Candace Parker, she’s gonna be like, ‘I’m a hooper. I’m not a WNBA player. I’m a f---ing hooper. You play me against a WNBA player, there’s not ‘girl rules,’ she’s gonna play with the boys ball. She’s not going to play with the girls ball. If I have a shootout with a WNBA player, she’s not gonna want to use her ball. You’re not gonna make me feel less than a hooper."
Do at that stage of life has minimal impact relative to being an actual woman. Do you think it is a coincidence that they have Dominated Women's sports.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri May 10, 2024 11:27 am

I think it has pretty significant effect, i don't think a guy does it just to compete against women. Would you grow breasts and have your dick shrink just to play women's basketball?

What sports are they dominating? His point is it doesn't really make sense in the WNBA, what would be the motivation? They don't get paid very much, there's plenty of opportunities for a decent player in leagues all over the place that pays better. If they can't land a job with one of those then they aren't that good a player to begin with and the female players wouldn't be afraid of him.

That's the takeaway i got. WNBA players aren't afraid of playing guys, they do it all the time. If a guy is willing to grow tits and limit the ability to have an erection in order to earn $75,000 a season, that's entry level WNBA, to play basketball with them. They'd say, bring him on

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri May 10, 2024 11:43 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 11:27 am
I think it has pretty significant effect, i don't think a guy does it just to compete against women. Would you grow breasts and have your dick shrink just to play women's basketball?

What sports are they dominating?
His point is it doesn't really make sense in the WNBA, what would be the motivation? They don't get paid very much, there's plenty of opportunities for a decent player in leagues all over the place that pays better. If they can't land a job with one of those then they aren't that good a player to begin with and the female players wouldn't be afraid of him.

That's the takeaway i got. WNBA players aren't afraid of playing guys, they do it all the time. If a guy is willing to grow tits and limit the ability to have an erection in order to earn $75,000 a season, that's entry level WNBA, to play basketball with them. They'd say, bring him on
Hard to take you seriously. Lia Thomas was mediocre competing against men and has won titles competing against women.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri May 10, 2024 12:02 pm

Do you think it is a coincidence that they have Dominated Women's sports.
Yeah im familiar with Thomas, but that seems broader, i was curious the rest of them. That's why i asked what sports

Arenas' point is that wouldn't happen in the WNBA and i see his point,

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri May 10, 2024 12:13 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 11:27 am

What sports are they dominating? His point is it doesn't really make sense in the WNBA, what would be the motivation? They don't get paid very much, there's plenty of opportunities for a decent player in leagues all over the place that pays better. If they can't land a job with one of those then they aren't that good a player to begin with and the female players wouldn't be afraid of him.

Jesus it wouldn't be a guy that is just doing it to play in the WNBA. It would be a guy that is a pretty good basketball player, maybe JR. College level or College with no chance at the NBA who wants to live as a woman AND realizes they can dominate in the NBA and be one of the highest paid players.

Nobody is saying guys are doing it just to play women's sports. Literally nobody.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri May 10, 2024 12:39 pm

Okay, that's a pretty fine needle. A good basketball player that wants to be a woman, that would pass up better paying jobs to play in the WNBA. You're working with the assumption that they are incredibly better than WNBA players. I think that takes more than just being male. The highest paid WNBA player is Jackie young at $250,000 which isn't much in terms of the international market

But in terms of your comment, i don't think there's bitching if they have met the requirements, that's what they are there for
cannot wait for the day that a Trans wants to play in the WNBA and just dominates. What will those lib bitches say then. lol

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri May 10, 2024 12:54 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:36 pm
Women's sports at a professional level are barely watched, when compared to men's sports.

Trans sports will not be watched by anyone other than trans people, so they wouldn't even register a rating.
-So why put them on? Would the government need to pay for the commercials on trans sports so they get a "equal" share?

:roll:
. Recent comparisons of TV viewership between men's and women's sports reveal that, over a span of 7 years, the women's final of the tennis U.S. Open outperformed the men's final in viewership for 5 of those years