Current Polls and Electoral college Map

D-train

Re: Current Polls and Electoral college Map

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:49 am

This is a poll that was completed BEFORE the debate. Trump is +4 in Michigan. Not that in 2016 and 2020 Hillary and Biden were both +8.

So that is a 12 point swing BEFORE the debate.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:44 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:49 am
This is a poll that was completed BEFORE the debate. Trump is +4 in Michigan. Not that in 2016 and 2020 Hillary and Biden were both +8.

There is genuine distress and confusion among my lib friends in their posts. It's like they suddenly realized FJB is not going to get them across the finish line. Mostly because they had terminal TDS and were absolutely blinded to the fact FJB is a corpse.

And they are still so out to lunch, they think Kamala has a chance -- or maybe even Mayor Pete if FJB steps aside. I force myself to watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS and other lefty networks just to know what is getting fed into the liberal diet every day. You can bet they aren't watching FOX. No wonder they are so deluded. I'm not a real fan of Hannity or Levin on the right. But for every one of the several extreme ultra-conservatives on FOX there are 20 MSM Morning Joe or Joy Behars spewing endless TDS with never a counterpoint.

You can bet if the Dems lose this election, these assholes are going to shut down every bridge and disrupt society and cities in every way imaginable. And for a lot longer and a lot more violently than the three-hour Toga Party on Jan 6. They are the sorest losers I've ever seen, children in a tantrum, when they don't get their way.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:26 am

This is what I forgot to post:
Screenshot 2024-07-01 7.25.06 AM.png
dt

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:34 pm

The only one who I could see having a chance is Whitmer. She does well with moderates and she would probably carry Michigan and Wisconsin. She came out and said she won't do it though.....for now.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:19 pm

maoling wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:44 am
D-train wrote:

There is genuine distress and confusion among my lib friends in their posts. It's like they suddenly realized FJB is not going to get them across the finish line. Mostly because they had terminal TDS and were absolutely blinded to the fact FJB is a corpse.

And they are still so out to lunch, they think Kamala has a chance -- or maybe even Mayor Pete if FJB steps aside. I force myself to watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS and other lefty networks just to know what is getting fed into the liberal diet every day. You can bet they aren't watching FOX. No wonder they are so deluded. I'm not a real fan of Hannity or Levin on the right. But for every one of the several extreme ultra-conservatives on FOX there are 20 MSM Morning Joe or Joy Behars spewing endless TDS with never a counterpoint.

You can bet if the Dems lose this election, these assholes are going to shut down every bridge and disrupt society and cities in every way imaginable. And for a lot longer and a lot more violently than the three-hour Toga Party on Jan 6. They are the sorest losers I've ever seen, children in a tantrum, when they don't get their way.
Really, sorest losers?... I must have missed trump's consession
“Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country,” Clinton said later Wednesday in her concession. “I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans.
“Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead,” Clinton said, speaking in New York City nine hours after the results were called by the Associated Press. “Our constitution enshrines the peaceful transfer of power. And we don’t just respect that, we cherish it.” It was perhaps a dig at the controversy surrounding her opponent’s claims that he might not have accepted the legitimacy results had he lost

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:35 pm

Captain 97 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:34 pm
The only one who I could see having a chance is Whitmer. She does well with moderates and she would probably carry Michigan and Wisconsin. She came out and said she won't do it though.....for now.
She was the worst Covid Nazi out there. No chance imo.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:36 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:19 pm
maoling wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:44 am
D-train wrote:

Really, sorest losers?... I must have missed trump's consession
“Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country,” Clinton said later Wednesday in her concession. “I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans.
“Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead,” Clinton said, speaking in New York City nine hours after the results were called by the Associated Press. “Our constitution enshrines the peaceful transfer of power. And we don’t just respect that, we cherish it.” It was perhaps a dig at the controversy surrounding her opponent’s claims that he might not have accepted the legitimacy results had he lost
Doh! That didn't last long. lol

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=3 ... IycJw,st:0
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:43 pm

She conceded the election . That video didn't work but it doesn't matter what she thinks. Don't tell me democrats are sorer losers than democrats.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:51 pm

That Hillary interview is hilarious. What an elite entitlement-a-thon. Bottom line, she still thinks Trump stole the election. Used illegitimate means and that "Trump knows that she knows". Thats not exactly 'a concession'. But who cares ?? Dems are professionals at projecting their own crimes on others.

Those 3 liberal itches playing victim have a collective net worth of well over 100 million. Throw in Pelosi and it more than doubles.

Feminist, racist, poverty pimps with TDS......Women after my own pheart.

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:33 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:35 pm
Captain 97 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:34 pm
She was the worst Covid Nazi out there. No chance imo.

Being the Michigan governor, I think she has a lot better chance at wining in Michigan and Wisconsin than Newsome or Harris. The most recent approval rating I found for her was 56% and she won reelection by a 10.6 percent margin in 2022 which was post Covid.