My VP picks in order of preference

D-train

My VP picks in order of preference

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:03 pm

1. Tulsi: Good looking, well spoken, calm and cool/ying to Trump's yang, gets the woman vote, former Dem that gets some moderate Dems and Independents
2. Byron Donald: Good looking, well spoken, calm and cool/ying to Trump's yang, get the Black vote
3. Vivek: Good looking, well spoken, calm and cool/ying to Trump's yang, gets the independent and minority vote
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: My VP picks in order of preference

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:28 pm

1. Marco Rubio
2. Vivek Ramaswamy
3. Ted Cruse.....but he isn't in the mix.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:49 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:28 pm
1. Marco Rubio
2. Vivek Ramaswamy
Why Marco. I guess he and Cruz get some Hispanic Vote?
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:58 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:49 pm
1. Marco Rubio
2. Vivek Ramaswamy
I really can't tell you, other than for some reason I have really liked Marco for years (seems like a kind, intelligent, stand-up guy). I was certainly disappointed when Trump totally destroyed him in in the 2016 primaries. But I believe he has learned a lot since then.

As for Cruse, I have always liked his bluntness and believe of the American System..... But if I really had my way, Trump would put him in the Supreme Court with his next pick.

I honestly don't know if Vivek would help or not. He is a minority, but so is Marco, but I don't know if the Indian-Minority would bring in the Hispanic vote the way Marco would.

I do know that I don't like Tulsi. I did watch that interview with her and it confirmed what I thought.......
She was a talking head for the establishment Leftists.

Although she is trying to reconcile what she did, I don't there is a way to seek forgiveness for being a wolf in sheep's clothing. Or I should say that nobody will ever get my vote by toting the party line when you disagree with it (over and over again) just for the money and power. Honestly, I have more respect for Sinimen from AZ than I do Tulsi because she did cut the chord before she was voted out.

I think you can get the same female vote by having Elise Stefanik as a running mate.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:15 pm

Its funny, I used to HATE Cruz, now I think he is great.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:17 pm

Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:58 pm
D-train wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:49 pm
1. Marco Rubio
2. Vivek Ramaswamy
I really can't tell you, other than for some reason I have really liked Marco for years (seems like a kind, intelligent, stand-up guy). I was certainly disappointed when Trump totally destroyed him in in the 2016 primaries. But I believe he has learned a lot since then.

As for Cruse, I have always liked his bluntness and believe of the American System..... But if I really had my way, Trump would put him in the Supreme Court with his next pick.

I honestly don't know if Vivek would help or not. He is a minority, but so is Marco, but I don't know if the Indian-Minority would bring in the Hispanic vote the way Marco would.

I do know that I don't like Tulsi. I did watch that interview with her and it confirmed what I thought.......
She was a talking head for the establishment Leftists.

Although she is trying to reconcile what she did, I don't there is a way to seek forgiveness for being a wolf in sheep's clothing. Or I should say that nobody will ever get my vote by toting the party line when you disagree with it (over and over again) just for the money and power. Honestly, I have more respect for Sinimen from AZ than I do Tulsi because she did cut the chord before she was voted out.

I think you can get the same female vote by having Elise Stefanik as a running mate.
Yeah, I don't like Stefanik in the least. btw Cruz's father is Cuban and his mother was born in Canada.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:29 pm

Good God! I LOVE Burgam as a person, a Gov and a Successful Businessman but another Old White Rich guy would be an asinine pick.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:35 am

It won't happen, but I'd like to see Trump and Nikki Haley mend the fence. She did the best in the primaries of all the other contenders, and she would nail down a chunk of woman voters. It would show party unity among Republicans at time when the Dems are self-destructing and cannibalizing themselves. She is tough-minded and no-nonsense.

Plus, she would destroy Kamala in a VP debate if FJB stays in the race.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:47 am

maoling wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:35 am
It won't happen, but I'd like to see Trump and Nikki Haley mend the fence. She did the best in the primaries of all the other contenders, and she would nail down a chunk of woman voters. It would show party unity among Republicans at time when the Dems are self-destructing and cannibalizing themselves. She is tough-minded and no-nonsense.

Maybe but she is way too Swampy/Establishment politician for me.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:41 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:47 am
maoling wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:35 am

Maybe but she is way too Swampy/Establishment politician for me.

I like Tulsi, but she needs a few more years. Same with Vivek. Elise Stefanik also. I don't think he can go with a white guy, even though I like Burgum. Tim Scott is a good guy, but maybe not tough enough. Ben Carson is too meh.

I'm thinking Marco Rubio. One thing: if you look at the shit-heap Dems have to either challenge Trump or be Kamala's running mate if FJB abdicates, the right has a much deeper talent pool for Trump to choose from.

Can't believe how completely the worm has turned since the debate. We all know Trump's flaws, but I'm glad the MSM and some Dems have finally stopped covering for Biden 24/7. They are only doing it to save their own skin, but I don't care. This piece of shit and his grifting family has to GTFO.
Last edited by maoling on Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.