Holy shit. This is the best take down I have ever seen

Donn Beach

Re: Holy shit. This is the best take down I have ever seen

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:04 am

It's not grandstanding, it's their function and it's a nessasary one. Well there is grandstanding, they're politicians. What is it you want them to do? Figuring out what exactly happened, all the decisions and so forth, that investigation will take time. You don't do that with a hearing a week later.

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:08 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:24 pm
Wait until the end....

THAT was freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:01 am

THAT was freakin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny the way assassination attempts of a former president always seem to take place when the sitting president disappears for a bit at his Beach House. And then tweets that he is quitting the presidential race he swore up and down he wasn't quitting.

Bloodless DNC coup so far, from their standpoint. If a few Republicans get in the way, like a few dead or wounded Trumpsters at a rally or hey, a whacko that almost took off Trump's head, the Dems don't care. If they will excommunicate a sitting president to retain power, nobody is safe from these people, right, left or in-between.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:09 am

Really is weird how they're just dumping Biden after the primaries.

Seems like his 81 million supporters would be a little more upset...

Of course, those who do actually still vote Dem just vote against cheetoman, so what do they really care.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:03 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:09 am

Of course, those who do actually still vote Dem just vote against cheetoman, so what do they really care.
Nobody is really that enthralled by Biden. He wasn't even at the top of the ticket until late in the game in 2020. Warren and Sanders were just as popular at times.

But you are right, a good bulk of people are not voting for Harris because she's their preferred pick. They are voting to keep Trump far away from the Oval Office.

It's pretty interesting that for months Republicans were calling Biden a demented geezer and demanding he drop out of the race. Now that he has, they're questioning the legality of it and saying he can't... too funny.

It'll be interesting who Harris picks as her running mate. If it's Pete Buttigieg he is going to absolutely murder JD Vance in debates. Rumor is Trump is trying to get rid of Vance already.
Last edited by Seattle or Bust on Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:05 am

So Harris has already secured enough delegates to win the nomination, that was fast. I was told this was going to be drama and intrigue, competing hopefuls vying for support. I didn't get a chance to get the popcorn ready and it's over

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:19 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:03 am
bpj wrote:

Nobody is really that enthralled by Biden. He wasn't even at the top of the ticket until late in the game in 2020. Warren and Sanders were just as popular at times.

But you are right, a good bulk of people are not voting for Harris because she's their preferred pick. They are voting to keep Trump far away from the Oval Office.

It's pretty interesting that for months Republicans were calling Biden a demented geezer and demanding he drop out of the race. Now that he has, they're questioning the legality of it and saying he can't... too funny.

It'll be interesting who Harris picks as her running mate. If it's Pete Buttigieg he is going to absolutely murder JD Vance in debates. Rumor is Trump is trying to get rid of Vance already.
Just one more thing we were right about while they lied about it to his puppet supporters, thanks for pointing that out.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:59 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:03 am
bpj wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ya might want to Stick to Sports, brother.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:47 pm

Seattle or Bust makes up more shit than a cow with diarrhea.

:lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:30 pm

The thing is, because of the liberal media almost no independents or Dems have seen any of the crazy shit Kamala has done or said while VP. The Border Czar is about to get exposed big time. The Trump campaign has a literal treasure trove of material. They could create HOURS of attack ads without even digging for stuff. lol With this one tweet they could probably create dozens of ads.
dt