Pepe Le Pew's favorite pitcher game thread

DavidGee24

Re: Pepe Le Pew's favorite pitcher game thread

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:03 pm

Greatest M's Fan wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:40 am
OK bud. Baseball genius. Your boy Leake got his ass stomped again. Comparing Leake to Blake Snell or an obviously injured Chris Sale is asinine. You take a phrase "worst rotation in 30 years" which is clearly partially exaggerated and/or specific to the MARINERS & run with it because somebody is trashing your less than mediocre heroes. Newsflash for you Bud, you're not the baseball god you think you are. You ass hurts because I guarantee you've labeled scrubs like Leake & LeBlanc as actual good starting pitchers when they suck ass.
How is the comparison asinine? Those are superior pitchers and they're in similar or worse positions.

And Leake is not "my boy". I don't particularly enjoy watching him pitch but he is an average major league starter. Numbers don't lie.

Also, you didn't say "worst rotation in 30 years", you said "one of the worst rotations in the last 30 years", and you made zero implication that it was specific towards the Mariners. Not only do you try to put words into someone else's mouth, but you also claim you were misquoted...by yourself. What the hell is wrong with you?

By the way, if you're LivesMatter, let me know so I can stop talking to you.
Last edited by DavidGee24 on Tue May 21, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Greatest M's Fan

Post by Greatest M's Fan » Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:03 pm
Greatest M's Fan wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:40 am
OK bud. Baseball genius. Your boy Leake got his ass stomped again. Comparing Leake to Blake Snell or an obviously injured Chris Sale is asinine. You take a phrase "worst rotation in 30 years" which is clearly partially exaggerated and/or specific to the MARINERS & run with it because somebody is trashing your less than mediocre heroes. Newsflash for you Bud, you're not the baseball god you think you are. You ass hurts because I guarantee you've labeled scrubs like Leake & LeBlanc as actual good starting pitchers when they suck ass.
How is the comparison asinine? Those are superior pitchers and they're in similar or worse positions. I'd bet that you're the only one here in this forum who thinks the way you do.

And Leake is not "my boy". I don't particularly enjoy watching him pitch but he is an average major league starter. Numbers don't lie.

Also, you didn't say "worst rotation in 30 years", you said "one of the worst rotations in the last 30 years", and you made zero implication that it was specific towards the Mariners. You literally just put words into someone else's mouth. What the hell is wrong with you?

By the way, if you're LivesMatter, let me know so that I can stop talking to you.
OK Meat. You need someone to hold your hand & tell you who to stop talking to? Baseball genius.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:20 pm

Greatest M's Fan wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm
Baseball genius.
Why, thank you! And might I return the compliment and say you're most certainly a baseball watcher and poster.