60 Minutes busted swapping Harris interview answers

Do you support the Press intentionally misrepresenting the facts of the news?

No - it's never right - we deserve the truth.
33%
Yes - I enjoy being lied to in general.
67%
Yes - but only when it benefits my side.
No votes

Total votes: 3

Seattle or Bust

Re: 60 Minutes busted swapping Harris interview answers

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:54 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:35 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:15 pm
And again, as a younger person... what economic policies that Trump is proposing am I supposed to be excited about?
What has Harris said about any economic policies?

You have bragged about your:
Education
Athletic ability
Finances and investments

You seem to be doing fine, PAY OFF YOUR STUDENT LOANS AND STOP LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS.
That isn't an answer to my question.

- Increases in housing developments to ease the housing shortage across the country
- Creating an innovation fund to support local governments in finding solutions with housing shortages
- Massive tax incentive for first-time home buyers/builders
- $25k in down-payment assistance for first-time home buyers and $10,000 tax credit for first-time home buyers
- Removing tax benefits for people owning 50 or more single-family homes to rent
- Crack down on companies who inflate rental prices
- $50k tax deduction for new small businesses (right now it's $5,000) with a goal of 25 million new business applicants in first 2 years of term
- Crack down on predatory food pricing, price gouging with pursuance of bad actors
- Tax hikes on those making $400k+ a year
- Child tax credit expansion
- Biden/Harris have done an immense amount of work to try to work toward resolution with student loans

Trump: "Beautiful tariffs" that across the board economists say he doesn't understand and that they won't work, no taxes on tips, and tax breaks that mostly benefit the wealthy... just like last time. None of that impacts young people unless your plan is to work in service industries or enjoy $3,000 back from taxes while rich people enjoy much, much more $$ back.

So why don't you answer me? Trump and Republicans offer me nothing while giving the rich everything.
Last edited by Seattle or Bust on Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:57 pm

Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:35 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:15 pm
And again, as a younger person... what economic policies that Trump is proposing am I supposed to be excited about?
What has Harris said about any economic policies?

You have bragged about your:
Education
Athletic ability
Finances and investments

You seem to be doing fine, PAY OFF YOUR STUDENT LOANS AND STOP LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS.
I haven't bragged about my education. I have an education and have said I'm fine. I went to UW. But I would like to purchase a home at some point... not when I'm 50... not 30 years down the road after paying off 3x down payments on a home in predatory student loans.

I am very athletic. I don't know what that has to do with being able to purchase a home or what it has to do with my student loan payments.

I'm fine financially. I haven't mentioned a thing about investments. All of my ability to invest goes back into paying the federal government for an education that should cost 25% of what I'm paying... less when you consider what the lot of you had to pay for the same education.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:09 am

Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:52 pm
XpertDBA wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:15 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:47 pm

Like I care. You have the IQ of a tea spoon.

It shines through in your 1-sentence attempts at sport takes that provide nothing. Just another old moron who hates things Republicans tell him to be scared of but have 0 impact on his life: Muslims, Mexicans, Gays, Trans people... funny how your opinions never waver from the status quo.

I don't think anyone is afraid of Trans people. Just scared of what they're trying to teach children that don't know any better. The only Muslims or Mexicans I'm afraid of are the millions of illegal ones, some of which are terrorizing my neighborhood in Aurora Colorado. I don't think there's a single person afraid of a gay person.

I guess the main point of the original post is ---- Quit your whining about what other people have done, or the amount of money they've made. PAY OFF YOUR OWN FUCKING STUDENT LOAN, like the millions of RESPONSIBLE adults before you
Thank you for saying that.

OOOOOMMMMGGG! WE FINALLY GET ANSWERS! This is like the seinfeld episode where they discover Kramer's name. "The cat's out of the bag!"

This dude doesn't care about policy - HE WANTS FREE SHIT - AND FOR US TO PAY FOR IT. To recap:

Going to war at taxpayer expense? OK!
Open borders wreaking havoc across the country and creating unsafe conditions? OK!
Loss of free speech? OK!
Higher taxes? OK!
More human and drug trafficking? OK!
Billions leaving the country with zero return to the US taxpayer? OK!

As long as we pay off this guys student debt. Jesus christ - try wrapping your mind around THAT kind of thinking.

SO, the two that are all in on the dems: first we have Gil who admits the dems policies are complete failures - that is why the dems won't run on anything - as he has acknowledged - while establishing the cold reality of the economy he supports - which is abysmal. Second is SOB, and this guy is voting dem because he wants US to pay off his debt. Holy shit this is a big day on this forum - we finally get answers.

"I want free shit" and "I like the current economy"

Honesty, I cannot stop laughing. This isn't about trump, it was never about trump, SOB is ginning up his outrage to hide his real position - that he free shit at our expense. Also - he dismisses all the dem policies costing us billions - costing US so much in taxes - because he is selfish. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

The best part is a federal judge overturned that debt cancellation as unconstitutional - so there IS NO "debt cancellation." Dude literally has NO reason to vote form Kamala now, except to back up his fake trump outrage. Oh god, this is just too good to be true!

^^^^^^^^^Ladies and gentlemen - the intelligence of Kamala supporters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We can close up all the political talk now - the only two kamala supporters have finally been exposed for the complete frauds that they are.

Regardless, I wish them all the best, peace, love and happiness. I have no ill will towards them at all - but damn, you can feel the hate and vitriol from that SOB dude. Just the all time classic dem voter - ignore issues, pay for my shit, or I will scream and rage out you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Simply Jack!.jpg
Simply Jack!.jpg (87.86 KiB) Viewed 42 times

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:16 am

auroraave wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:09 am
Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:52 pm
XpertDBA wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:15 pm

I don't think anyone is afraid of Trans people. Just scared of what they're trying to teach children that don't know any better. The only Muslims or Mexicans I'm afraid of are the millions of illegal ones, some of which are terrorizing my neighborhood in Aurora Colorado. I don't think there's a single person afraid of a gay person.

I guess the main point of the original post is ---- Quit your whining about what other people have done, or the amount of money they've made. PAY OFF YOUR OWN FUCKING STUDENT LOAN, like the millions of RESPONSIBLE adults before you
Thank you for saying that.

OOOOOMMMMGGG! WE FINALLY GET ANSWERS! This is like the seinfeld episode where they discover Kramer's name. "The cat's out of the bag!"

This dude doesn't care about policy - HE WANTS FREE SHIT - AND FOR US TO PAY FOR IT. To recap:

Going to war at taxpayer expense? OK!
Open borders wreaking havoc across the country and creating unsafe conditions? OK!
Loss of free speech? OK!
Higher taxes? OK!
More human and drug trafficking? OK!
Billions leaving the country with zero return to the US taxpayer? OK!

As long as we pay off this guys student debt. Jesus christ - try wrapping your mind around THAT kind of thinking.

SO, the two that are all in on the dems: first we have Gil who admits the dems policies are complete failures - that is why the dems won't run on anything - as he has acknowledged - while establishing the cold reality of the economy he supports - which is abysmal. Second is SOB, and this guy is voting dem because he wants US to pay off his debt. Holy shit this is a big day on this forum - we finally get answers.

"I want free shit" and "I like the current economy"

Honesty, I cannot stop laughing. This isn't about trump, it was never about trump, SOB is ginning up his outrage to hide his real position - that he free shit at our expense. Also - he dismisses all the dem policies costing us billions - costing US so much in taxes - because he is selfish. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

The best part is a federal judge overturned that debt cancellation as unconstitutional - so there IS NO "debt cancellation." Dude literally has NO reason to vote form Kamala now, except to back up his fake trump outrage. Oh god, this is just too good to be true!

^^^^^^^^^Ladies and gentlemen - the intelligence of Kamala supporters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We can close up all the political talk now - the only two kamala supporters have finally been exposed for the complete frauds that they are.

Regardless, I wish them all the best, peace, love and happiness. I have no ill will towards them at all - but damn, you can feel the hate and vitriol from that SOB dude. Just the all time classic dem voter - ignore issues, pay for my shit, or I will scream and rage out you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was this supposed to be legible?

The whole post reads like a Donald Trump Truth Social insanity post after Kamala makes fun of him at a rally.

Are you OK?

It's uncanny. Is your skin slowly turning orange Aurora?

This is the 78 year old child you adore so much? He's literally advocating for censorship in this post you moron.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:33 am

The betting market has swung quite a ways. Guess they could only polish that turd for so long...
Attachments
Screenshot_20241015_220305_DuckDuckGo.jpg