Big Noon Kickoff and not one post?

Donn Beach

Re: Big Noon Kickoff and not one post?

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:49 pm

So why should it be different, the huskies don't have a weight room?

Firsh's impression of this season
“It’s everything we thought it was going to be,” he said. “This is the Big Ten; this is different, and the guys are big, and the players look the part. They’re born and raised to play in the Big Ten, and that’s what it used to be. The Wisconsin offensive line, the Iowa offensive line, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, that’s what it’s been about, the size of those groups.”

“I would also say the mentality of the Big Ten. There’s a mindset of how you play football. There’s a mindset of defense, the running game, there’s a mindset of the physicality of the game. Coach [Kirk] Ferentz has recruited to that team for 26 years and has built that team exactly how he wants it to look, do to exactly what he wants them to do at exactly the right moment. That’s how he feeds them, that’s how they work out in the weight room, how they are in the training room, they probably haven’t changed their practice times in 25 years.”

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:37 pm

Fungo wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:39 am
Another game where the Dawgs outgained the opponent, more first downs, held a big clock advantage, Coleman had a yds per carry advantage over a much more heralded opposing back, more missed field goals, more critical and dumb penalties. Coleman averaged 8.9 yds per carry yet had only 9 attempts! What is the matter with Fisch? He is the reason we have lost 3 games although Iowa owned our OL so this game was losable without a brain dead coach. It's going to get harder to find the Dawgs on TV now since they suck.
If I was Coleman's dad I'd tell him to declare now, or enter the portal....now. Fisch is a dumb ass. Coleman didn't touch the ball in the RedZone but I think one time in the first half. He was the reason we got there, and Fisch was the reason we didn't score TDs. Blows me the fuck away how cute these fuckers think they need to be.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:04 pm

What in the absolute FUCK is with both the Huskies and Hawks BOTH refusing to run the ball???????????????????????

It isn't like having a bad O line that you can't fix until the off season. You have TWO very good RB1s. Just give them the damn ball. MY God how can the both NOT be doing the same OBVIOUS thing???? Is it something in the Seattle air or what????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:49 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:04 pm
What in the absolute FUCK is with both the Huskies and Hawks BOTH refusing to run the ball???????????????????????

It isn't like having a bad O line that you can't fix until the off season. You have TWO very good RB1s. Just give them the damn ball. MY God how can the both NOT be doing the same OBVIOUS thing???? Is it something in the Seattle air or what????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Didn't you predict between the Hawks and Dawgs there would be 20 wins?
Still thinking this to be true?
8-) 8-)