Hawks vs Redskins game thread
-
Seattle or Bust
- Posts: 11947
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm
-
Seattle or Bust
- Posts: 11947
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
I think today's philosophy is that we'll be hungrier in the 2nd half if we're behind. 
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!
-
Seattle or Bust
- Posts: 11947
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
I think he doesn't like that his team is cowering at the goal line and wishes they'd step up.
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Seems like he's being fed analytics by A.I.
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!
Re: Hawks vs Redskins game thread
Our DBs need to take note you can get away with a lot of handsy shit with this Ref crew.
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16634
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle