The Chosen People

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 3798
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Southeastern Washington

Re: The Chosen People

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:51 pm

douche wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:17 pm
The sad part is that he's not wrong.
Anyone with an opinion can be right on occasion (not this time).

Shit, even I agreed with some what what Biden said.
I also agree with some of what HAMAS has to say.

But nether of those mean that 'someone' is right.

User avatar
gil
Posts: 2195
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Re: The Chosen People

Post by gil » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:01 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:51 pm
douche wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:17 pm
The sad part is that he's not wrong.
Anyone with an opinion can be right on occasion (not this time).

Shit, even I agreed with some what what Biden said.
I also agree with some of what HAMAS has to say.

But nether of those mean that 'someone' is right.
Solid reasoning here.

But really I think the point of the post was basically the old "look this is what I think!" Somehow having someone else say it makes it better. ("Look at who agrees with me!) But boy, Kim Jong Un, translated from Turkish? Is this the best support he can find? I would think that Mayor Mamdani and Senate candidate Abdul El-Sayad must be miffed that they weren't quoted. :D

User avatar
Walla Walla Dawg II
Posts: 3798
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
Location: Southeastern Washington

Re: The Chosen People

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:38 pm

gil wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:01 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:51 pm
douche wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:17 pm
The sad part is that he's not wrong.
Anyone with an opinion can be right on occasion (not this time).

Shit, even I agreed with some what what Biden said.
I also agree with some of what HAMAS has to say.

But nether of those mean that 'someone' is right.
Solid reasoning here.

But really I think the point of the post was basically the old "look this is what I think!" Somehow having someone else say it makes it better. ("Look at who agrees with me!) But boy, Kim Jong Un, translated from Turkish? Is this the best support he can find? I would think that Mayor Mamdani and Senate candidate Abdul El-Sayad must be miffed that they weren't quoted. :D
In regards to this.....

WE ARE IN TOTAL AGREEMENT!!!

I am amazed at the hatred that comes out of PB&J.

Post Reply