Playoff thread

Donn Beach
Posts: 21187
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Playoff thread

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:25 am

The WS is a lottery, I don't see any particular formula for winning them other than being in the playoffs. What's the formula? Spending? Go tell the Mets. I will settle for a team that consistently wins their division over a decade. Even then, who knows, the Brewers are still looking for a WS

Donn Beach
Posts: 21187
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: Playoff thread

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:17 am

And it's more than the, just make the playoffs, anything can happen. It's getting the bye, that to me is a significant advantage. I don't buy the rust deal. The WC is a token participation award. Stanton will push the just make the playoffs crap. They did manage the bye last season and had a serious run

Post Reply