New Manager
Re: New Manager
I doubt they'll hire a first time manager. The names I've heard that make the most sense are Rocco Baldelli and Brandon Hyde. Someone on Reddit did a great write up of Kai Correa though. I'll see if I can find it.
Re: New Manager
M's had a .469 Winning%. Hyde's career managerial record is .461 in 914 games and 0-5 in the post season. F no.
dt
-
HawkandMariner88
- Posts: 1589
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm
Re: New Manager
If they hire one of those 2 dead heads over some bright young up and comer I'm officially done. Again give me Lanares please but DTs guy is fine too along with Spencer from Milwaukee
Re: New Manager
Yep I liked Spencer too.HawkandMariner88 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:57 amIf they hire one of those 2 dead heads over some bright young up and comer I'm officially done. Again give me Lanares please but DTs guy is fine too along with Spencer from Milwaukee
dt