In memoriam: Mariners vs Rangers game thread

IStillLoveTheMs

Re: In memorium: Mariners vs Rangers game thread

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Tue May 28, 2019 4:02 am

Why OPS isn't fair to guys who can steal bags. In my humble opinion...

Mallex has effectively 2 lead off doubles.

Edit: now triple.

Double edit: now homerun LOL

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Tue May 28, 2019 4:05 am

Wow... Crazy stuff happens when Mallex gets on base.

My plan would be... Get on base more! :D
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Tue May 28, 2019 4:08 am

Millikin wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:05 am

The M's offense was the best in MLB history when Mallex and Dee were 1 and 2 in SB's in the league. Like actually the best. Then it stopped.

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Tue May 28, 2019 4:31 am

Millikin wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:05 am

4 SB in one game that is pretty darn good. Good to see a win even if the point is to lose big at least this year.

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Tue May 28, 2019 4:50 am

D-train wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:29 am
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:27 am
Kyle Seager is wearing out LF... what we were begging him to do for years.
Yeah nice start for him. Shocking. Maybe his off season work will pay off.
It would be good to see. I mean what if he comes back and throws down the best two months of his career. Astros,and dodgers are probably out but he is a gold glove 3B who slimmed down and if he put in work to go off field his batting average could push toward .300.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue May 28, 2019 5:53 am

Mariners win! We're HEROES!!!

Memorable indeed. Vogelbach becomes the first Mariner ever to put one into the top deck (Yes, Moo Vaughn did it in 1999; supposedly Carlos Delgado did it too but I'm not sure about that) and Mallex Smith steals for the cycle.
Last edited by DavidGee24 on Tue May 28, 2019 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:00 am

D-train wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:25 am
DavidGee24 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:21 am
I see you guys were talking about RG on yesterday's game thread. You forgot to mention who did the sleuth work.
Did you as well? I did it myself.
Yeah, we suspected it years ago and I'd always ask him subtle questions to trip him up, I think it was a three-year process and then he indeed clinched it last year when he called himself a "minority catcher". For his alleged time frame, position, and team Baseball Reference said NOPE.

Why the hell did he even do that? Those stories about having beers with Pete Rose, etc. I don't know who else was onto him but Darren and I would roll our eyes at his stories. I wasn't going to say anything because he seemed like a nice enough guy but I guess Darren finally nuked his bubble LOL.

Greatest M's Fan

Post by Greatest M's Fan » Tue May 28, 2019 7:32 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:15 am
D-train wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:11 am
I know Joan had the capability to delete accounts. I am still trying to figure out how to do that. Maybe I will ask her.
Hey, so that Greatest M's Fan that got into it with some if us and who we suspected was LivesMatter, I was wondering if you deleted his account because after getting called out he hasn't posted since the 21st.
Nope, sorry Meat. Still here. I just refuse to change my life around to watch every M's game, especially when I know the outcome will be bad. Unlike yourself, who is a braindead wanna-be meathead, I have better things to do. Watching your star starting rotation you've surely praised on the other forum (of course you'll deny it here like a lying little bitch) is NOT enjoyable. I like my starting rotation actually good.

Of couse you being the "behind the computer", bully bitch that you are, you need to drag your defenders into your moronic arguments in the instance that you are inevitably bitch slapped here about your stupidity. You sissy-ass bitch. "I'm meat, I rule the forum."

I mean you're such an imbecile, you assume anybody that disagrees with your brainless opinions is "livesmatters". You've spent years of your worthless existence bashing a person with a self admitted physical disability on a sports forum. That makes you & anybody who defends that behavior a total sack of shit. You're such a raging low-life, you attack the disabled. Good job tough guy. You lobotomized meathead.

And when did your favorite bully target "livesmatter" call you "meat"? That would be NEVER, you moron. "I'm meat, don't make fun of my favorite players, they read my posts & they love me". "I'm meat, one day Seager will autograph my poster, one day.... I just know it." "I'm meat, maybe if I keep sucking Cano's asshole when he GIDP's everytime, he'll give me a ride in his cool car, maybe I can ride on his lap?"

I know you cant handle it by yourself when you get repeatedly chumped here, that's why you need backup from other posters and/or accounts deleted, so why don't you stick to what you know best.... your goofy fat guy, lite beer slow pitch softball league & sitting on your fat thumbs which are firmly planted up your fat ass while you proclaim & then endlessly wait for your favorite boyfriends like LeBlanc, Leake, Millone, Marco to be good at pitching. Go ahead Meat, tell us how Millone is the "Next Moyer". You know you're dying to.

"I'm meat, I can't handle it when someone here disagrees with me or makes fun of a player, because I'm a sissy douche-bag." "Joan, Joan.... people I attacked for no reason are making fun of me & bitch slapping me, delete their account, delete their account, it's hatespeech!"

You loser chump. Meat the Moron.
Last edited by Greatest M's Fan on Tue May 28, 2019 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dr Naysay

Post by Dr Naysay » Tue May 28, 2019 8:16 am

Wasn't it RG who said he was a victim in a Gas Station hold-up and clocked the guy with his helmet and then was getting sued by the attempted-robber for assault?

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue May 28, 2019 12:02 pm

Dr Naysay wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:16 am
Wasn't it RG who said he was a victim in a Gas Station hold-up and clocked the guy with his helmet and then was getting sued by the attempted-robber for assault?
Yes it was. That story didn’t exactly add up either