Parkinson

ThePro

Re: Parkinson

Post by ThePro » Sat May 02, 2020 12:36 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 am
well to me a stud pass catcher wouldn't last until the seventh round
You're right. Parkinson didn't last to the seventh round. He was drafted in the 4th.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat May 02, 2020 12:38 am

oh, i thought he was the guy they took in the seventh, i need to go double check

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Sat May 02, 2020 12:40 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:38 am
oh, i thought he was the guy they took in the seventh, i need to go double check
No you don't I just told you.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat May 02, 2020 12:42 am

I am not saying that's wrong, but it does throw off my evaluation...

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat May 02, 2020 1:09 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:42 am
I am not saying that's wrong, but it does throw off my evaluation...
Admitting it is the first step to recovery. JK. :)
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat May 02, 2020 1:28 am

honestly, i been meaning to ask why all the interest in a seventh round pick?...that is more draft capital, maybe they shouldn't have drafted him if he is going to be considered a project. I still don't have a problem with a football player putting on muscle. I have known wide receivers to do it with some degree of success. Now in terms of how they could use him, who knows. There is an attitude he will be wasted as a blocking TE, could be, but again, I don't see that as a function of a weight program. I think added muscle could be helpful in terms of contesting a pass or run downfield as anything, isn't that what we like about DK?

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat May 02, 2020 2:01 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:28 am
honestly, i been meaning to ask why all the interest in a seventh round pick?...that is more draft capital, maybe they shouldn't have drafted him if he is going to be considered a project. I still don't have a problem with a football player putting on muscle. I have known wide receivers to do it with some degree of success. Now in terms of how they could use him, who knows. There is an attitude he will be wasted as a blocking TE, could be, but again, I don't see that as a function of a weight program. I think added muscle could be helpful in terms of contesting a pass or run downfield as anything, isn't that what we like about DK?
did they open the liquor stores in the PI yet?
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat May 02, 2020 3:54 am

insinuating I am drunk?...pretty much correct, think i pointed out before, when you guys are getting up in the morning bright and bushy tailed, i am well into my rum and cokes. I think the liquor ban has just been lifted. Like i was saying, it hasn't really affected me. In fact it sort of became my pass time, driving around searching for beer. Stopping at the little family stores, I could generally cop a case somewhere. How they continued to get stock was always a mystery to me.

You know we are on opposite sides of the world...when its midnight in Boston, its noon here

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat May 02, 2020 11:45 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:54 am
insinuating I am drunk?...pretty much correct, think i pointed out before, when you guys are getting up in the morning bright and bushy tailed, i am well into my rum and cokes. I think the liquor ban has just been lifted. Like i was saying, it hasn't really affected me. In fact it sort of became my pass time, driving around searching for beer. Stopping at the little family stores, I could generally cop a case somewhere. How they continued to get stock was always a mystery to me.

You know we are on opposite sides of the world...when its midnight in Boston, its noon here
I will see you at midnight! :)

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search? ... xpedia.com
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat May 02, 2020 12:01 pm

should kick it sometime when the damn beaches are open again! geez lol