Virus Schmirus

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: Virus Schmirus

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed May 06, 2020 1:33 pm

Many realized back in March that the subway system in New York was a big potential problem for spreading the virus

Evidently dumb shit just figured it out
The subways are still running which is understandable as essential workers still need to get to and from work. But it wasn’t until yesterday that Governor Cuomo ordered the subway trains sanitized every day.

What’s the old saying about a horse and the barn door?

It’s been nearly two months since the first confirmed case of the Wuhan virus in New York City, and only now does Cuomo order the subways sanitized?

I’m … speechless.

Tell me again, oh wise news media, how Andrew Cuomo is the hero of the Wuhan Panic. I’m all ears.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 07, 2020 5:43 pm

dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri May 08, 2020 12:18 am

D-train wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 5:43 pm
Great speech by a Physician.

https://www.facebook.com/mari.barke/vid ... 578641076/
It’s evident to me that we are not flattening the fucking curve anymore.......we are flattening America

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri May 08, 2020 1:00 am

It just keeps getting hard to fathom the sheer stupidity

San Antonio City Council has unanimously passed a resolution that declares the terms “Chinese Virus” and “Kung Flu Virus” to be hate speech.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri May 08, 2020 1:48 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:00 am

San Antonio City Council has unanimously passed a resolution that declares the terms “Chinese Virus” and “Kung Flu Virus” to be hate speech.
I fucking hate stupid people with every ounce of my being.
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri May 08, 2020 2:07 am

D-train wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:48 am
Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:00 am

I fucking hate stupid people with every ounce of my being.
We should thank the San Antonio City Council for helping to get Trump Re-elected. They are doing God's Work...!!!
People are being locked up in Europe for "Hate Speech" which amounts to just being openly critical of the forced invasion of Illegal Aliens. "Hate Speech Codes" are what our mass media brainwashed "Citizens Of The Earth" want to see instituted into common US law . They are being taught in public schools to hate the US Constitution and to hate White heritage.

gil

Post by gil » Fri May 08, 2020 6:57 pm

OK, I don't agree with the San Antonio City Council at all on this, but on a scale of zero to stupid, this is just kind of silly. If I hated everything silly so much (given all the truly stupid stuff out there), I'd seriously need to watch my blood pressure. But you know what ***I*** hate (as close as I get to hating anything)? Blanket statements about groups of people. What the f*** is "White Heritage"? Do you mean Stalin and Hitler and Timothy McVeigh? Or do you mean George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan?

Oh and who is the "they" in "They are being taught in public schools to hate the US Constitution and to hate White heritage"? Non-white people? Democrats? Liberals? Moderate Republicans?

I do want to know what you think. Really.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri May 08, 2020 7:12 pm

gil wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:57 pm
OK, I don't agree with the San Antonio City Council at all on this, but on a scale of zero to stupid, this is just kind of silly. If I hated everything silly so much (given all the truly stupid stuff out there), I'd seriously need to watch my blood pressure. But you know what ***I*** hate (as close as I get to hating anything)? Blanket statements about groups of people. What the f*** is "White Heritage"? Do you mean Stalin and Hitler and Timothy McVeigh? Or do you mean George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan?

Oh and who is the "they" in "They are being taught in public schools to hate the US Constitution and to hate White heritage"? Non-white people? Democrats? Liberals? Moderate Republicans?

I just dropped in. I've got things to do and don't want to spent even just a single minute with you on this. IOW, I don't care if you believe me or not.

gil

Post by gil » Fri May 08, 2020 7:36 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:12 pm
gil wrote:

I just dropped in. I've got things to do and don't want to spent even just a single minute with you on this. IOW, I don't care if you believe me or not.
Do you mean I should believe something just because ... just because someone says it?

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri May 08, 2020 7:46 pm

gil wrote:
What the f*** is "White Heritage"? Do you mean Stalin and Hitler and Timothy McVeigh? Or do you mean George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan?
It could also be Fred Rogers, Perry Como and The Smothers Brothers, or James Dean, Billy Idol and Arthur Fonzarelli. Or maybe even Fabio, Kevin Sorbo and Snake Plisskin. Moe leaves it all up to our imaginations.

gil wrote:
You know, "they". As in "That's what they say".

But seriously, don't ask Moe for specifics, he just posts what he reads off web sites. Usually he'll cut-and-paste, but today he felt energetic so he put the effort into paraphrasing.