6%?

Moe Gibbs

Re: 6%?

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:20 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:04 am
No words........

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/ ... 1768814592
Look at all the businesses and lives that everyone who is behind the fraudulent death count have damaged if not totally ruined.
The fact remains that in spite of very questionable methodology [to determine cause of death], there were fewer than 200 Covid19 deaths among the age 0 to age 64 group that make up 6 million [out of the 7.2 million] Washington residents. Special accommodations for the 65 on up group could have been made without shutting down the entire economy and public schools. Teachers near retirement could have been tested for antibodies and given options for early retirement. If there is a will, there is a way. What got out of hand early was the Never Trumper News Media hyping the virus and creating so much fear of death.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:10 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:02 pm
Speaking of the Stock market, since I sold my house and put the proceeds in the market on June 1st I am up $111k in 3 months! God I love this country! LOL
Thats amazing dt, retirement comes a bit earlier at that rate!

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:24 am

bpj wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:10 am
D-train wrote:
Speaking of the Stock market, since I sold my house and put the proceeds in the market on June 1st I am up $111k in 3 months! God I love this country! LOL
Yes! My only concern is if it tanks due to an unfortunate outcome in the election.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:07 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:33 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:46 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:26 pm
1000s of people have tested positive and those results are kept on record by the State's DOHs. In 81% of these cases, those people who tested positive were symptom free and in most cases their close friends and relatives ALL tested negative. This fact alone creates a virulent breeding ground for DEATH COUNT FRAUD. Significant numbers of these people who at a later date died from a totally seperate cause were automatically counted as COVID19 deaths.
If there wasn't such a transparent agenda to sabotage all the gains that were made by the Trump Admin via all the turmoil that hyping the death count and shutting down our society accomplishes, the Wolves in our society wouldn't smell anything rotten going on. The most flagrant cases of Death Count Fraud are ALL at the hands of Liberals.
Moe, I'd be INCREDIBLY angry if this were happening but I don't see a shred of evidence that it is anywhere near the 94% or whatever people are implying it is. Do you have a source OTHER THAN those that clearly have a right wing bias? You know, there are a lot of people who would like to see Trump defeated but want it to happen fairly.
Gil, you've got time to jump ahead and ask me to do your homework for you, yet you claim that you don't have any time to back up claims you made just a day ago...?
Give me a break.
Moe, I don't really get your point. I just asked if you have a credible (not slanted) source for the claim. When I said I didn't have time I meant that I was not going to go through 14 or 20 separate points from a post you made. I shot down the "facts" underlying one of the points. What you posted has been circulating for more than 10 years, and is falsely attributed to the LA Times.

I see a problem (on both the right and the left) that someone says something, and then people start repeating it, and amplifying it, and getting upset about it. But often the FIRST post or blog or whatever it is is FALSE. (E.g, Biden has dementia, or Trump said the coranavirus was a hoax, or only 6% of deaths from COVID 19 in official stats were actually caused by the virus.) We get ourselves worked up about things that are not true, when we should be sticking with facts. (OK, off my soapbox and back to my dream world.)

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:27 pm

gil, If you believe The Freedom Foundation isn't a credible source..you ought to try to "Save The Day" and let the Washington Dept Of Health know this before they do something stupid like openly admit to the public that Inslee instructed them to list ALL people who ever tested positive as deaths from C19..
If you think the truth about Jay Inslee's Fraud would have EVER come to the surface without the detective work that was done by the Freedom Foundation..then you really are just another run of the mill, Mass Media Brainwashed Liberal.
Last edited by Moe Gibbs on Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:22 pm

bpj wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:10 am
D-train wrote:
Looks like I jinx the F out of myself. :lol:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quotes/BIIB,a ... c=fin-srch
dt

gil

Post by gil » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:02 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:27 pm
gil, If you believe The Freedom Foundation isn't a credible source..you ought to try to "Save The Day" and let the Washington Dept Of Health know this before they do something stupid like openly admit to the public that Inslee instructed them to list ALL people who ever tested positive as deaths from C19..
If you think the truth about Jay Inslee's Fraud would have EVER come to the surface without the detective work that was done by the Freedom Foundation..then you really are just another run of the mill, Mass Media Brainwashed Liberal.
Moe, I think the Freedom Foundation is pretty credible. They have their agendas obviously but I respect them. What they day on the site addresses with 13% overcounting in Washington. That is a bit difference from saying that only 6% of reported deaths were caused by COVID-19.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:17 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:02 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:27 pm
Moe, I think the Freedom Foundation is pretty credible. They have their agendas obviously but I respect them. What they day on the site addresses with 13% overcounting in Washington. That is a bit difference from saying that only 6% of reported deaths were caused by COVID-19.
Try to make a point without twisting the wordage. The claim is that only 6% of the C19 deaths had no co-morbid factors listed...
Now this is from my memory....
"The average Covid19 death had 2.6 co-morbid factors / causes listed."
2.6 coexisting / pre-existing factors is just the AVERAGE..?!?!
The number I would love to see is how many deaths in 2020 have Covid19 listed as a secondary cause, but the ACTUAL cause was listed as a pre-existing factor like heart disease, diabetes, alcoholism, etc...?
Any thoughts as to how big or small that number is...?

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Wow, I expected a high # of cases yesterday after the holiday weekend but it even lower than Sunday and Monday which there was less testing due to Sunday and Holiday. Good news.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... tml#trends
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:24 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:41 pm
Wow, I expected a high # of cases yesterday after the holiday weekend but it even lower than Sunday and Monday which there was less testing due to Sunday and Holiday. Good news.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... tml#trends
Listen to the fear mongers and that will be because it takes awhile for it to show up. Which, actually...makes sense. That being said, this entire thing is ridiculous. I still only know about two people that have had it, and by KNOW I mean that I read a post they made on facebook!

They both said it was a lot like the flu, they were tired, but by the end of the time they had to quarantine they felt fine.