Donn Beach

Re: Who will win the presidential election

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:41 pm

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:51 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:31 pm

If there was an "office of the President elect". wouldn't that office specifically know that the election has not been certified, thus Biden is not even technically the President elect? Wouldn't Biden know that too? It's all manufactured nonsense - and the press is going along with it.
Well, it does sound better than transition team. Biden needs an air of legitimacy to make it seem that the presidency is already his.

I thought that Hillary really embodied the concept of "emperor has no clothes", but truly speaking, nobody in the history of politics anywhere in time fits that mold more than Biden. A blithering shell of a man completely propped up by the American establishment elites.

We have a schism at president like the popes used to have hundreds of years ago. Team Biden's plan is to drive towards chaos. We saw that with their summer of love and rioting. They accomplished things they never had before, like capturing police precincts and other government buildings. They've grown adept at closing down highways and bridges using their woke brigades. The media doesn't question any of these tactics, as in -- to what purpose? A foreign enemy has an easier time invading if the citizens do half their dirty work.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:03 pm

another shot of Trump behind his "office of the president elect" podium, now its Biden's turn to be president elect, and on the 20th of January, the president, blithering or not, its the will of the people...Trump lost, deal with it, nothing was stolen, he just straight up lost

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:09 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:03 pm
another shot of Trump behind his "office of the president elect" podium, now its Biden's turn to be president elect, and on the 20th of January, the president, blithering or not, its the will of the people...Trump lost, deal with it, nothing was stolen, he just straight up lost

uh, the election has not been certified. So, how can Biden be 'the president elect'? According to whom is he the president elect? Not the US Constitution.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:15 pm

not going to quibble over the term "president elect", its been used for a long time, the Donald used it himself. Honest to God, does anybody here honestly believe that Biden is not going to be sworn in as the next president? I mean i can understand some disappointment and all that, but this is getting ridiculous.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:19 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:59 am
If you follow the Health Ranger you might listen to his podcast from 11/21.
Interesting take on how a special ops mission might be carried out to remove enemies of the Republic.
At first we won't even know when it's happening.
Internet goes down, limited phone service, curfew in effect.
Then it's survival mode, defend your home and family until order is restored.
https://www.brighteon.com/ce4a0246-e3a9 ... b683e137cb
It does make us wonder what is the end game for the deep state?

Thinking back to the summer, the anarchists made a big push to take over St Johns church in order to put pressure on the White House. They probed the perimeter clashing with secret service members, dozens of which were injured. Then Trump had them cleared out, punctuated with a photo of him holding up the bible in front of the church. The Democrats and their media sycophants lost their collective mind.

After that incident, Mark Esper made a public statement that the military can not be used to handle BLM and Antifa. That's why he was removed by Trump. The left wanted to build up forces from BLM Freedom Square as a launching point to take the White House. A tall task for sure, but if the Pentagon refuses to render aid, it's a possibility. Maybe something like the Tet Offensive in Vietnam when thousands of soldiers were hunkered down and then they all attacked at once, overwhelming the US military's ability to hold key installations.

A real military attack will not come from the BLM/Antifa babies living in mom's basement. I don't care what you give them, AK 47, RPG, armored vehicles... when the bullets start flying and people start dying... they will be returning to mom's basement in a hurry.

A takeover attempt would require professional soldiers. Maybe trained terrorists. Maybe Mexican mafia, there was concern about that when the pandemic first started.

In any event, I do believe that a sting operation is under way by the good guys. The conspiracy is so massive at this point that the authorities have to cast as wide a net as possible and act at one time in order to catch as many insurrectionists as possible. They all have their different reasons for going along with treason, but once the narrative is blown and people are going to jail, everyone is going to forget their Nazi past.

We're in for a reset either way. If Biden succeeds, we will be part of the globalist reset with EU and China. If Trump succeeds, the Democrat party is over, media has to completely redo it's programming, and the big tech companies will be broken up.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:26 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:15 pm
not going to quibble over the term "president elect", its been used for a long time, the Donald used it himself. Honest to God, does anybody here honestly believe that Biden is not going to be sworn in as the next president? I mean i can understand some disappointment and all that, but this is getting ridiculous.
Don, you're going by faith, belief. What your gut tells you.

When you know something it's no longer a matter of faith. Fact: Biden people stole the election.

You don't believe the fact above but it's true. So in order for your preferred candidate to win he needs to over come the fact that he stole the election. Also the fact that he was part of an earlier coup attempt against Trump. Also the fact that Biden is a career corrupt politician who sold his office for profit time and time again. Biden will never see the inside of the White House again.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:41 pm

I did not have a preferred candidate, when Donald won i didn't have a problem with it. But Biden won the election this time, its that simple, and no amount of Trump belly aching is going to change that. It was not even a close election, nothing Trump can dream up is going to change it. Nothing was stolen, that is an absolute fact. There is no evidence to the contrary and there never will be. I keep hearing how the evidence is going to be forthcoming, its never going to be forthcoming because there isn't any, none nadda. The reason there is no evidence is because nothing happened, other than Trump losing an election. This is not about a rigged election, its about Donald Trump being the biggest sore loser in the history of American politics.

you keep talking about fraud, but Giuiani straight up admitted to the judge in this last Pennsylvania case it was not a fraud case, then what is it The whole thing makes no sense, its this, its that, wild accusations, but never any evidence, all based on Donald tweets, what a joke
The president's lawyer also alleged, without providing any evidence, that voting in Pennsylvania was riddled with fraud. He said it was "not an isolated case" either, but part of "widespread national voter fraud" involving other jurisdictions, including Detroit and Milwaukee. However, Giuliani later admitted to the judge that the Pennsylvania lawsuit was "not a fraud case."

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:57 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:26 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Don, you're going by faith, belief. What your gut tells you.

When you know something it's no longer a matter of faith. Fact: Biden people stole the election.

You don't believe the fact above but it's true. So in order for your preferred candidate to win he needs to over come the fact that he stole the election. Also the fact that he was part of an earlier coup attempt against Trump. Also the fact that Biden is a career corrupt politician who sold his office for profit time and time again. Biden will never see the inside of the White House again.
I absolutely love the passion of you dear brothers. I've lived in the Bronx for over 25 years but my heart will always be in the land of Mt. Rainier.
Democrat, Republican, whatever...you obviously love your country and express yourselves respectfully in this forum.
I just want to thank you Darren and long time posters in here for allowing me to do that. That is the freedom that we are fighting for now.
The cat is out of the bag. The gig is up. People are awake now on both sides. This truly is a time of enlightenment.
No one trusts their government. The Communists rejected. The RHINOS hated. The MSM and Big Tech exposed.
We know for many years Presidents have been "selected" not "elected"...including perhaps Trump himself.
We are at war. Right now it's a war over information but that can change overnight.
The question is how will the Patriots inside the government respond and when?
How many came out on the news like Pelosi and Brenan worried about what Trump would do during this "period of transition" "while he's still in office"?
Both sides have war-roomed this scenario out. Which plan will be actually implemented?
All I know is the blue, the military, and 80 plus million back Trump.
Even if the coup tries to use groups like ANTIFA, the National Guard from Democrat run states...it'll get squashed quickly.
Exciting edge of your seat stuff.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:04 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
So, Biden isn't at all the President elect - but you're going to just ignore that while he's giving speeches under that guise. And you try to call out others. Hilarious! I love hypocrites! Having an election certified vs not having an election certified - is now "quibbling". Thanks for the good laugh. I don't care who wins as long as it's legitimately how the citizens voted. Nothing else matters. Pointing out that an election that is being contested, and has not yet even been certified - is 'quibbling" Oh, shit, thanks for the laugh!

If people are confident that the election was accurate, then there is no reason not to let the investigations play out. None. Right? Nothing to worry about, right? So, why all the hysteria over people trying to ensure it's legitimacy? Weird! Especially after 4 years of "Russian collusion" farce. So, that was okay, even though it was completely proven to be false, but Trump looking into possible fraud - is somehow off limits. Priceless. It's spelled "hypocrisy" and it's page one, paragraph one, of the leftist handbook. Second, is the race card.

Almost as hilarious as this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve8kE4S ... el=TheHill
Last edited by auroraave on Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.