Biden
35%
There will be a tie and they will be co-president
No votes

Total votes: 23

Donn Beach

Re: Who will win the presidential election

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:17 pm

there is plenty of political maneuvering going on, its interesting and i do love politics. How much of Trump's posturing is calculated and how much is emotional. I mean i do see a tactic to denying losing, appease his base, pressure the party. It will be interesting if he pulls it off, see where it leads. I do find the situation the republican party interesting. I think generally, they would love to just get rid of him. But most of the leadership is afraid to confront him. Its going to be interesting what happens next. Is he going to run again in 2024? What does that do to the rest of the field?

All that is in fact interesting, just don't try and sell me this weird mishmash of a conspiracy theory of the election being rigged

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:17 pm
there is plenty of political maneuvering going on, its interesting and i do love politics. How much of Trump's posturing is calculated and how much is emotional. I mean i do see a tactic to denying losing, appease his base, pressure the party. It will be interesting if he pulls it off, see where it leads. I do find the situation the republican party interesting. I think generally, they would love to just get rid of him. But most of the leadership is afraid to confront him. Its going to be interesting what happens next. Is he going to run again in 2024? What does that do to the rest of the field?

All that is in fact interesting, just don't try and sell me this weird mishmash of a conspiracy theory of the election being rigged
You mean, like the Russian conspiracy theory in 2016? Again, you're a complete hypocrite. It's okay when it goes one way, but not the other, right? That's okay - you're in good company. At least own it, dude. Don't be a coward.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:26 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:19 pm
Donn Beach wrote:

You mean, like the Russian conspiracy theory in 2016? Again, you're a complete hypocrite. It's okay when it goes one way, but not the other, right? That's okay - you're in good company. At least own it, dude. Don't be a coward.

hypocrite about what?..I love how you give me positions without knowing who the fuck i am. Own what?...no idea what the fuck you are talking about

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:27 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:04 pm

If people are confident that the election was accurate, then there is no reason not to let the investigations play out. None. Right? Nothing to worry about, right? So, why all the hysteria over people trying to ensure it's legitimacy? Weird!
Donn is a flamboyant gaslit bubble of left wing talking points. He doesn't have the answers to those questions and he doesn't even attempt to garner some of the answers himself.

Latest polls show that 47% of registered voters believe that the election was stolen. Perception is reality.... just like the Russian Illusion was our reality for over three years. Biden should be doing everything in his power to show that the election was legitimate. And yet his army of lawyers and media personalities are doing everything they can to block transparency, vote audits and eye witness testimony of fraud.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Donn Beach wrote:

Concerning the bolded part, I think you're right in that the establishment Republicans want him gone. However, it's not because they are afraid of Trump himself, they're afraid of their own constituency that will vote them out of office.

Last weekend, during the million MAGA march, there were only a couple of Republican office holders who spoke up in defense of Trump. Most Republicans like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are swamp creatures. They believe that Trump is just a passing fad. But it's really not about Trump at this point. What's happening now has nothing to do with Trump. It has nothing to do with politics either, but rather crime and punishment.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:36 pm

answers to what questions?...I stated Biden is going to be the next president of the Unided States, and that has nothing to do with left wing politics. That is what kills me about you guys, that i have a grasp of reality makes me some sort of left wing wacko...lol

Another of us left wing wackos, Pat Toomey
“With today’s decision by Judge Matthew Brann, a longtime conservative Republican whom I know to be a fair and unbiased jurist, to dismiss the Trump campaign’s lawsuit, President Trump has exhausted all plausible legal options to challenge the result of the presidential race in Pennsylvania,” Senator Toomey said in a statement.

“I congratulate President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on their victory,” Senator Toomey’s statement said. “They are both dedicated public servants and I will be praying for them and for our country. Unsurprisingly, I have significant policy disagreements with the President-elect. However, as I have done throughout my career, I will seek to work across the aisle with him and his administration, especially on those areas where we may agree, such as continuing our efforts to combat COVID-19, breaking down barriers to expanding trade, supporting the men and women of our armed forces, and keeping guns out of the hands of violent criminals and the dangerously mentally ill.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:26 pm
auroraave wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:19 pm
Donn Beach wrote:

hypocrite about what?..I love how you give me positions without knowing who the fuck i am. Own what?...no idea what the fuck you are talking about

Wow - the forum's most notorious Mr. Contrarian getting all bunged up. Must've struck a nerve, huh? It's okay to "investigate' Russia - it was a hoax the entire time - but you have a problem with this election being investigated. Again - own your hypocrisy. own it. And if the election was so above board - no chance of a conspiracy theory - there is no reason not to be on board with the investigations, correct? We all want a fair election, right? Or, do elections only count when your candidate wins? God forbid they find anything, right? If you aren't worried, then don't complain about the investigation. What if it turns out there was fraud? You just want that swept under the carpet? I'll bet you won't answer that - hypocrites can't answer common sense questions because they don't have any.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:40 pm

Google what Alan Dershowitz had to say about Trump's chances in Pennsylvania. It's far from over. The equal protection clause was violated in many ways and will be overturned by SCOTUS.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:40 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:36 pm
Donn Beach wrote:

Concerning the bolded part, I think you're right in that the establishment Republicans want him gone. However, it's not because they are afraid of Trump himself, they're afraid of their own constituency that will vote them out of office.

Last weekend, during the million MAGA march, there were only a couple of Republican office holders who spoke up in defense of Trump. Most Republicans like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are swamp creatures. They believe that Trump is just a passing fad. But it's really not about Trump at this point. What's happening now has nothing to do with Trump. It has nothing to do with politics either, but rather crime and punishment.
who knows, I think its about trump in that he is seen as a loose cannon, uncontrollable. In terms of crimes, there hasn't been one, not until there is any evidence of one

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:41 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:40 pm
Google what Alan Dershowitz had to say about Trump's chances in Pennsylvania. It's far from over. The equal protection clause was violated in many ways and will be overturned by SCOTUS.
he was talking about one particular aspect to the case, and in fact the entire thing got tossed