Biden
35%
There will be a tie and they will be co-president
No votes

Total votes: 23

auroraave

Re: Who will win the presidential election

Post by auroraave » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:42 pm

Also, the US has been rigging elections all over the world for decades - so, why is rigging an election in their own back yard so far fetched?

Here's a hint: it's not. Doesn't mean it happened this time -but it means is absolutely possible. People want to know the truth - not your interpretation of the truth. There is nothing wrong with that.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:43 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:39 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:26 pm
auroraave wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:19 pm

You mean, like the Russian conspiracy theory in 2016? Again, you're a complete hypocrite. It's okay when it goes one way, but not the other, right? That's okay - you're in good company. At least own it, dude. Don't be a coward.

hypocrite about what?..I love how you give me positions without knowing who the fuck i am. Own what?...no idea what the fuck you are talking about

Wow - the forum's most notorious Mr. Contrarian getting all bunged up. Must've struck a nerve, huh? It's okay to "investigate' Russia - it was a hoax the entire time - but you have a problem with this election being investigated. Again - own your hypocrisy. own it. And if the election was so above board - no chance of a conspiracy theory - there is no reason not to be on board with the investigations, correct? We all want a fair election, right? Or, do elections only count when your candidate wins? God forbid they find anything, right? If you aren't worried, then don't complain about the investigation. What if it turns out there was fraud? You just want that swept under the carpet? I'll bet you won't answer that - hypocrites can't answer common sense questions because they don't have any.
where did say i had a problem with anything being investigated?...Show me where i said that?..I said Biden is going to be sworn in as the next president. You disagree?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:48 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:42 pm
Also, the US has been rigging elections all over the world for decades - so, why is rigging an election in their own back yard so far fetched?

Here's a hint: it's not. Doesn't mean it happened this time -but it means is absolutely possible. People want to know the truth - not your interpretation of the truth. There is nothing wrong with that.
yeah, and?...its not about it being possible, its about it being done. If it was done there would have been all sorts of paper trails all over the place indicating it, all it would take was an audit, where is the evidence

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:57 pm

seattlefan-daBronx wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:57 pm

We know for many years Presidents have been "selected" not "elected"...including perhaps Trump himself.
We are at war. Right now it's a war over information but that can change overnight.
The question is how will the Patriots inside the government respond and when?
Right, we were suppose to have the illusion of choice in 2016 - Clinton vs Bush. Does that sound familiar? It's like an airplane meal, will it be the chicken or the fish?

The media promoted Trump until it was clear that he was going to win the Republican nomination. Then they turned on him in unison and it's been that way ever since.

I do believe that most intelligence and law enforcement people are patriotic. And given the chance to take down these Marxist criminals, they would probably do so without pay.

Unfortunately, the FBI and CIA are controlled by deep state actors at the top. Everyone is afraid to go against management, no matter what your line of work, it's even more true when it comes to the FBI and CIA. Going against the boss in those departments is a ticket to a destroyed life, possibly jail or worse.

The sting operation that Trump is running now doesn't involve the FBI or CIA. The military is running the operation. Department of Homeland security. The heads of the pentagon were removed to prevent them from stopping what's about to come. Everyone on the right keeps asking when Wray or Haskel will be fired. Trump might be planning to have them arrested instead.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:59 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:39 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:26 pm
auroraave wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:19 pm

You mean, like the Russian conspiracy theory in 2016? Again, you're a complete hypocrite. It's okay when it goes one way, but not the other, right? That's okay - you're in good company. At least own it, dude. Don't be a coward.

hypocrite about what?..I love how you give me positions without knowing who the fuck i am. Own what?...no idea what the fuck you are talking about

Wow - the forum's most notorious Mr. Contrarian getting all bunged up. Must've struck a nerve, huh? It's okay to "investigate' Russia - it was a hoax the entire time - but you have a problem with this election being investigated. Again - own your hypocrisy. own it. And if the election was so above board - no chance of a conspiracy theory - there is no reason not to be on board with the investigations, correct? We all want a fair election, right? Or, do elections only count when your candidate wins? God forbid they find anything, right? If you aren't worried, then don't complain about the investigation. What if it turns out there was fraud? You just want that swept under the carpet? I'll bet you won't answer that - hypocrites can't answer common sense questions because they don't have any.
the Donald' s lawyer himself, Rudy Giuliani stated in court its not a fraud case, so don't give me this crap about fraud or common sense either, you honestly do not know what you are talking about

there, Rudy in court
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuwl2p9TIDE

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:08 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:59 pm

the Donald' s lawyer himself, Rudy Giuliani stated in court its not a fraud case, so don't give me this crap about fraud or common sense either, you honestly do not know what you are talking about

You're right, for now anyway, that the case is about equal protection under the constitution. That means that there can't be one set of voting rules for people in Philadelphia and another set of rules for people that live in the surrounding red counties.

Alan Dershowitz, Harvard Emeritus, believes that Trump has a good case. Clearly there were two sets of rules, and the rules adopted by the Dems widened the opportunity to commit fraud.

Did they commit fraud? Let's find out. Should be no reason not to do audits. What are they afraid will be uncovered?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:16 pm

audit away, they recounted Georgia, it didn't change anything. There could be some errors, but not enough to swing the election, as i keep saying, it was not a very close election in the first place. Rudy himself has stated its not a fraud case so its not about a conspiracy to defraud the election. Again, its about either the 'Donald's ego, or his posturing for the next election. Biden is going to be the next president

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:24 pm

You miss the point, Donn. Rudy's case if he wins will call for an audit. The recount is bogus if the same people counting fraudulent votes do the recount. An audit probes deeper into anomalies, like huge vote dumps favoring Biden that happen faster than the machines can process.

Georgia normally rejects 4% of their mail-in ballots. This year the rejection rate dropped to .033%. We're talking hundreds of thousands of votes right there. What do you think the odds are that an audit would discover fraudulent votes, especially if signatures are checked?

The Democrat lawyers are fighting to prevent audits in all of the battle ground states. Why?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:43 pm

that is fine, you can audit to your hearts content. there are not going to be enough anomalies to change the outcome of the election, Biden's lead is too large. Again, we are not talking about fraud, just mistakes. Biden is going to be the next president

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:10 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:43 pm
that is fine, you can audit to your hearts content. there are not going to be enough anomalies to change the outcome of the election, Biden's lead is too large. Again, we are not talking about fraud, just mistakes. Biden is going to be the next president
Biden's lead in Wisconsin is 20,000. GA is 13,000, AZ is 11,000

Those leads are nothing when hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were cast.

You keep saying go ahead and audit. That's not what your president elect and Democrat party are saying. They are doing everything they can to fight recounts and audits. You can at least admit that much, right?