Playoff thread

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83232
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Playoff thread

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:40 pm

mostonmike wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:29 pm
D-train wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:21 pm
Wow game ends in the bottom of the 10th on an ABS challenge. lol Go Phils. Headed back to Philly.
All 3 are played in Atlanta. The higher seed gets all 3 at home in Wild Card.
Oh that's right I was in Toronto in 2022 but forgot that I had to leave early before the last game which didn't happen. Was thinking they go back to Seattle
dt

Hy Feiber
Posts: 1739
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:29 am
Location: Kootenai County, ID

Re: Playoff thread

Post by Hy Feiber » Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:56 pm

I noticed that the fake runner on second in the 10th inning is not allowed in the playoffs, for good reason. It’s a joke.

These must be the real games.

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16646
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Playoff thread

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:11 am

It's a joke until the game goes 19 innings...

User avatar
GL_Storm
Posts: 4613
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:00 pm

Re: Playoff thread

Post by GL_Storm » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:03 am

I'm 100% supportive of the runner on second in extra innings during the regular season. It's a great innovation and it should never go away.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83232
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Playoff thread

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:12 am

GL_Storm wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:03 am
I'm 100% supportive of the runner on second in extra innings during the regular season. It's a great innovation and it should never go away.
I thought it was asinine in the beginning but now LOVE it. I am a morning person so go to bed between 9-10pm so no interest in staying up until midnight or later to watch the end of a game...
dt

Post Reply