I should penalize you an additional 15 points for listening to that blowhard Clown who blocked me a few years ago for saying Malcolm Butler when he asked has there been any player to have a bigger impact on Seattle Sports in a short amount of time than Michael Penix...Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:26 amIf i hadn't heard "Softy" Mahler on KJR earlier today saying that the Buccaneers' back-up QB was worthless i would have put fewer points on DAL, that 's for effing sure.
2026 NFL Pick em Pool
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
dt
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
Lol, trying to pick these NFL games is a feckin' nightmare. Last night was a perfect example. Lock of the Week for a high-reward 15 or 16 point gimme game in our contest, and the stinking hopeless POS Cowgirls fill their diapers at home to an 0-4 team. Oh, the humanity!
Last week I think I lost at least five wtf games in the last minute. This week is starting out to be another hosefest.
Last week I think I lost at least five wtf games in the last minute. This week is starting out to be another hosefest.
Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool
Pretty meaningless upset though. Everyone had 15 or 16 on the CowPies. I guess I should be thankful I "only" had 15 on them....
dt