Playoff thread
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21233
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Playoff thread
Judge when from 9.7 to 1.9 WAR 7.8 deltaDonn Beach wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:35 amBecause I'm weird, what's your excuse? I've thought about it a lot this season actually. How the mariners crashed and burned without Cal but the Yankees had moved on fairly successfully up until this point. With their MVP competition I felt it was a fair comparison.DavidGee24 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:11 amWhat a weird reply that has nothing to do with anything. What are you on tonight...Donn Beach wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:00 am
Yeah, but they survived better than the Mariners without Cal
Cal went from 7.2 to 1.0 WAR 6.2 delta
Too bad they didn't sign Naylor. There 1Bs put up 1.9 WAR, Naylor -0.2
Judge has something else in common with Cal.
https://www.mlb.com/news/aaron-judge-di ... aron-boone
dt