Re: Add Ben Baldwin to the how do these guys get paid list

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:31 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:05 am
D-train wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:48 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:39 pm
that's not their fantasy guide...that link in the story is broken, i think because its a pay site, from this it looks like he is ranked 39th

https://www.pff.com/news/fantasy-footba ... guide-live
I honestly don't care about fantasy points. Like I have said, I have fantasies but none involve football.
I don't care about it either, but i find it curious that there is a way to win at NFL fantasy with RW ranked 76th...
Yeah, just don't pick him.
dt

Michael K.

Re: Add Ben Baldwin to the how do these guys get paid list

Post by Michael K. » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:29 pm

Josh Allen was fifth amongst QBs last year. You could have probably gotten him in the last two or three rounds of the draft. Russ, at #3, only had 40 more points than him. That is an average of less than 3 points per game. If you wanted Russ, you needed to take him in the second or third round, maybe earlier if you live in Washington State.

The difference in the rounds they were chosen, I could have more than likely added two stud receivers and at least one RB and a TE. All because I "sacrificed" 3 points per game. Trust me, if you are looking for a WR or RB or TE that late in the draft they won't be a blue chipper. A starting QB in this league can get you fantasy points, especially if they play in the right offense. Josh Allen doesn't even play in the right offense and he was 5th!