New Manager

User avatar
GL_Storm
Posts: 4649
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:00 pm

Re: New Manager

Post by GL_Storm » Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:30 am

I doubt they'll hire a first time manager. The names I've heard that make the most sense are Rocco Baldelli and Brandon Hyde. Someone on Reddit did a great write up of Kai Correa though. I'll see if I can find it.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83559
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: New Manager

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:47 am

GL_Storm wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:30 am
I doubt they'll hire a first time manager. The names I've heard that make the most sense are Rocco Baldelli and Brandon Hyde. Someone on Reddit did a great write up of Kai Correa though. I'll see if I can find it.
M's had a .469 Winning%. Hyde's career managerial record is .461 in 914 games and 0-5 in the post season. F no.
dt

HawkandMariner88
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Re: New Manager

Post by HawkandMariner88 » Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:57 am

If they hire one of those 2 dead heads over some bright young up and comer I'm officially done. Again give me Lanares please but DTs guy is fine too along with Spencer from Milwaukee

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83559
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: New Manager

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:00 am

HawkandMariner88 wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:57 am
If they hire one of those 2 dead heads over some bright young up and comer I'm officially done. Again give me Lanares please but DTs guy is fine too along with Spencer from Milwaukee
Yep I liked Spencer too.
dt

Post Reply