More sackings
- mostonmike
- Posts: 3800
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:35 pm
- Location: Manchester, England
More sackings
Bench coach Manny Acta,
infield coach Perry Hill,
hitting coach Kevin Seitzer and
first base coach Eric Young Jr. will all be replaced in the offseason, according to the Mariners.
infield coach Perry Hill,
hitting coach Kevin Seitzer and
first base coach Eric Young Jr. will all be replaced in the offseason, according to the Mariners.
- Walla Walla Dawg II
- Posts: 3798
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
- Location: Southeastern Washington
Re: More sackings
I guess they're keeping the pitching coaches since those guys did such a bang up job.
- mostonmike
- Posts: 3800
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:35 pm
- Location: Manchester, England
Re: More sackings
Maybe they tell them tomorrow, fingers crossed?
4 conversations in one day is a lot to be fair. Most I ever sacked in one day has been 2 and thats a tough thing to do. They are still human beings, I guess.
But hopefully he has asked another 4 to come to the office tomorrow.
Re: More sackings
Maybe, but I kind of doubt it. The pitching coaches have a longer track record of success.mostonmike wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:51 pmMaybe they tell them tomorrow, fingers crossed?
4 conversations in one day is a lot to be fair. Most I ever sacked in one day has been 2 and thats a tough thing to do. They are still human beings, I guess.
But hopefully he has asked another 4 to come to the office tomorrow.![]()
-
AlvinDavisFan21
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:42 pm
Re: More sackings
Kevin Seitzer was one of the worst, if not the worst hitting coach the Mariners ever had.
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16639
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Re: More sackings
Jerry is never held accountable. Thanks owners.
Listening to him now. Sounds exactly the same as usual. Deflects most blame.
Listening to him now. Sounds exactly the same as usual. Deflects most blame.
Re: More sackings
I doubt this is the case.AlvinDavisFan21 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:06 pmKevin Seitzer was one of the worst, if not the worst hitting coach the Mariners ever had.