Huskies vs Trojans GT

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83359
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 8:40 pm

auroraave wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:50 pm
I really considered doing a post mortem on this but we already know the story of the titanic. I was literally laughing out loud most of the game it was so so bad. I always complain about poor quality of games - and this was Exhibit A. The utterly astounding number of bonehead penalties - I don't think I have ever seen this level of incompetence before - but it seems to be the emerging trend in college football now - these guys are absolute fucking morons. I wanna laugh - but it has just become so so sad.

This game experience was like being told you're gonna get awseome beer and pizza and watch an incredible debate, and the pizza isn't fully cooked, the beer is warm, flat and stale, and the debaters are two lobotomized pigeons. This felt like a battle of the dumbest fucking people on the planet - complete with DT's all-time favorite play - the three yard pass on third and nine - late in the game, down by four. I literally lol'd.

The highlight was definitely the USC receiver dragging the UW defender down - and PI getting called on UW. Priceless.

Raging incompetence and buffoonery.

I told my buddy in the first half "I GUARANTEE you Washington will do everything their power to lose this game. They will find a way. Just you watch" and they did not make me a liar.

One of the worst exhibitions I have seen. This is why I watch less and less and less. This was embarrassing all the way around - for both programs, for the officiating, just an utter fucking embarrassment. I watched for free and I still want my money back. This is that movie where you can't tell if it's supposed to be a drama or a comedy.

Washington and USC are shells of once proud programs. You can start the blame at the NIL and continue on from there.

Oh, anyone see where they are 'considering' making the CFP 24 teams now? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great assessment of the Shit Show without TP. I have always thought the bummer about the college game is if you team loses one, now two games the season is over other than to see which ridiculous meaningless exhibition bowl game they go to so pointless to keep watching.

Difference in this case is I am happy I have no reason or desire to watch.
dt

Post Reply