Huskies vs Trojans GT

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16663
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:25 pm

I don't see any way that UW wins this one, but that would be the case with any BIG opponent other than Maryland and Illinois.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83374
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by D-train » Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:42 pm

Awesome tackling. Guessing I will be watching baseball tonight....
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83374
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:12 am

Nice half back pass!
dt

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16663
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:22 am

On pace for 52 passing yards...

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83374
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:31 am

Can't believe trojans only have 3 points given our shit D.
dt

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83374
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:16 am

Might be the weirdest half of football I have ever seen.
dt

XpertDBA
Posts: 1538
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 3:35 pm
Location: Denver, Colorado

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by XpertDBA » Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:07 am

Fire Fisch. He absolutely sucks.

User avatar
Sibelius Hindemith
Posts: 16663
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
Location: Seattle

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:13 am

1 for 12 on 3rd down despite gaining 320 yards.

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83374
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:16 am

4th 10 from the 20 so let's throw it up for grabs to the back of the end zone on basically a hail Mary...Another great play call by the Huskies...
dt

auroraave
Posts: 2584
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beverly Hills, Ca.

Re: Huskies vs Trojans GT

Post by auroraave » Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:50 pm

I really considered doing a post mortem on this but we already know the story of the titanic. I was literally laughing out loud most of the game it was so so bad. I always complain about poor quality of games - and this was Exhibit A. The utterly astounding number of bonehead penalties - I don't think I have ever seen this level of incompetence before - but it seems to be the emerging trend in college football now - these guys are absolute fucking morons. I wanna laugh - but it has just become so so sad.

This game experience was like being told you're gonna get awseome beer and pizza and watch an incredible debate, and the pizza isn't fully cooked, the beer is warm, flat and stale, and the debaters are two lobotomized pigeons. This felt like a battle of the dumbest fucking people on the planet - complete with DT's all-time favorite play - the three yard pass on third and nine - late in the game, down by four. I literally lol'd.

The highlight was definitely the USC receiver dragging the UW defender down - and PI getting called on UW. Priceless.

Raging incompetence and buffoonery.

I told my buddy in the first half "I GUARANTEE you Washington will do everything their power to lose this game. They will find a way. Just you watch" and they did not make me a liar.

One of the worst exhibitions I have seen. This is why I watch less and less and less. This was embarrassing all the way around - for both programs, for the officiating, just an utter fucking embarrassment. I watched for free and I still want my money back. This is that movie where you can't tell if it's supposed to be a drama or a comedy.

Washington and USC are shells of once proud programs. You can start the blame at the NIL and continue on from there.

Oh, anyone see where they are 'considering' making the CFP 24 teams now? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply