Anyone with an opinion can be right on occasion (not this time).
Shit, even I agreed with some what what Biden said.
I also agree with some of what HAMAS has to say.
But nether of those mean that 'someone' is right.
Anyone with an opinion can be right on occasion (not this time).
Solid reasoning here.Walla Walla Dawg II wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:51 pmAnyone with an opinion can be right on occasion (not this time).
Shit, even I agreed with some what what Biden said.
I also agree with some of what HAMAS has to say.
But nether of those mean that 'someone' is right.
In regards to this.....gil wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:01 pmSolid reasoning here.Walla Walla Dawg II wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:51 pmAnyone with an opinion can be right on occasion (not this time).
Shit, even I agreed with some what what Biden said.
I also agree with some of what HAMAS has to say.
But nether of those mean that 'someone' is right.
But really I think the point of the post was basically the old "look this is what I think!" Somehow having someone else say it makes it better. ("Look at who agrees with me!) But boy, Kim Jong Un, translated from Turkish? Is this the best support he can find? I would think that Mayor Mamdani and Senate candidate Abdul El-Sayad must be miffed that they weren't quoted.![]()