Soleimani Killed.....About Damn Time

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Soleimani Killed.....About Damn Time

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:36 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:21 am
that is something else i find funny, nothing from the US govt can be believed, that is unless it has to do with the Donald, killing this General in order to foil supposed plots against the USA without providing any actual evidence, that of course is believable
It's well known what Soleimani has already done. He attacked U.S. interests in Iraq just a week ago and was largely responsible for the deaths and injuries of our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. But you find it unlikely that he was planning future attacks after making it known he wished to drive the U.S. out of Iraq. Hilarious.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:57 pm

He did or Iran did, you certainly don't think that is going to have any real effect on their planning do you...Looking at this and it seems its the same sort of thing Bush did when he veered away Afghanistan and attacked Iraq. By disrupting the situation in Iraq with this attack on Iran, and I do not care how many countries you can list you think are happy we killed Soleimani Trump has created a chaotic situation in that country, and now made it more difficult for the forces trying to finish off ISIS to function. The group that is celebrating this the most is probably ISIS, Trump has taken the pressure off of them. I do not see anything here that has made our forces there safer or us safer, i really don't

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:09 pm

I see, perhaps if we armed ISIS and let them run rampant like the previous administration that would make us safer too. And how did violating Pakistan's airspace to take out OBL make us safer? Just seems like you hate anything Trump does.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:09 pm
I see, perhaps if we armed ISIS and let them run rampant like the previous administration that would make us safer too. And how did violating Pakistan's airspace to take out OBL make us safer? Just seems like you hate anything Trump does.
His TDS is flaring.......lol

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:20 pm

Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:09 pm
I haven't been happy with how any administration has handled the middle east in quite awhile, for saying its not as dumb as Obama's or dumber doesn't get to the issue doesn't do a lot for me.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:44 am

As long as you've been consistent, then good. But the MSM is totally hypocritical in lauding (or ignoring) the things Obama did and then attacking Trump for something that seems to me no worse and probably more necessary given the aggression and threat posed by Iran.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 am

Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:44 am
As long as you've been consistent, then good. But the MSM is totally hypocritical in lauding (or ignoring) the things Obama did and then attacking Trump for something that seems to me no worse and probably more necessary given the aggression and threat posed by Iran.
POST OF THE DAY...!!!!!!!!!!!
People like Donn are oblivious to this hypocrisy. These NWO BRAINWASHED LIBERAL FASCISTS would never admit that if they were caught at work openly criticising Obama...it would cost them their jobs, or at the very least halt promotions.
The assumption that Trump is too naive to consider all the ramifications that Donn has brought up is laughable. He's got the brightest, most tuned in minds giving him daily briefings. He knows a wee bit more about what is happening than even the most pretentious members of the Goyim Flock.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:41 am

So the Iranians came clean. The airliner had just taken off, some clown mistook it for an enemy fighter, and lit it up. The President and Foreign Minister, after days of denial, are now trying to blame the US, in kind of an under-their-breath passive-aggressive way. You morons shot down one of your own airliners, there's nowhere that you can point your fingers.

To put into perspective how stupid this was, this would be like the US firing missiles at Canadians up near Vancouver and then blasting one of its airliners out of the sky right after takeoff...from Boise Airport.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:59 am

Interesting, so they are joining the Dems in blaming Trump for the downed airliner. :roll:

Apparently, the media in Iran has been reporting that 80 Americans were killed in their missile attack along with another 800 wounded.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:24 pm

So questioning the administration's foreign policy makes you a liberal democrat Obama lover, ok if you say so. Though I might point out there are a few fairly conservative types that have some questions. This country was founded on debating issues, particularly foreign policy, and that within political parties. I know you Trumpsters find that hard to believe, for you it seems to be more about your bromance than actual issues. As for me, I might point out none of you actually know me. For all your complaining you like to do, you sure like to make assumptions about others. I am not a democrat, and I don't know if i am anymore liberal than an actual Libertarian, a terms that gets tossed around here, but i get the feeling a lot of you don't actually grasp. in terms of Obama, i was troubled by things he did, maybe more troubled by how he went about doing them, and that really was a continuation of things that were troubling with the Bush administration. The issues involved span parties and administrations, they get more to the crux of the office of the president. Its not so much, who is in the drivers seat, as it is the drivers seat itself. In terms of the Obama administration, I would call this, "the chickens coming home to roost". In any event, you guys can go ahead and bitch about the media or however you like to pass the time...

and if you don't understand what I am getting at, you might ask Mike Lee, there is an actual conservative, someone who believes in original intent, and understands it, and yeah, Lee blasted Obama for sidestepping the constitution, i tend to agree, but now we have the ground work for every president after Obama and Bush to do the same.

https://www.lee.senate.gov/public/index ... 57587AEB09

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/09/79488926 ... rbs-on-tru

https://www.heritage.org/the-constituti ... ress-needs