60 Minutes busted swapping Harris interview answers

Do you support the Press intentionally misrepresenting the facts of the news?

No - it's never right - we deserve the truth.
33%
Yes - I enjoy being lied to in general.
67%
Yes - but only when it benefits my side.
No votes

Total votes: 3

bpj

Re: 60 Minutes busted swapping Harris interview answers

Post by bpj » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:37 pm

Can't help these lib retards, they're a lost cause.

They're in it for the welfare and "student loan forgiveness".

Degenerate bums.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:42 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:37 pm

Degenerate bums.

Can't help these entitled boomers.

They're selfish assholes who cry and complain from their ocean-front properties about Mexican and trans people they'll never encounter because they need a scapegoat for anything that highlights just how selfish they've been.

Degenerate bums.

Pretty easy game to play.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:50 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 9:56 pm
gil wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 9:06 pm
D-train wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:50 pm
Wake me up when they interview and Anti Harris Democrat. This about the third time (that I have seen) that they have interviewed an anti Trump Republican.
What makes you say that Al Schmidt is anti-Trump? Because he refused to go along with Trump's attempts to cast doubts on a fair election in 2020? I don't see anything in the transcript where he stated his preference. He was talking about elections and election security.
So the only point of running that story was simply to offer a public service announcement to reassure Americans that the entire election will be fair right??? Come on man. They could have done that without even bringing up Trump.

Did they have an episode interviewing a Dem saying the entire Russian interference BS was a complete hoax? No, of course not.
Starting to sound a bit like Biden there.
:lol:

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:52 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:42 pm
bpj wrote:

Degenerate bums.

They're selfish assholes who cry and complain from their ocean-front properties about Mexican and trans people they'll never encounter because they need a scapegoat for anything that highlights just how selfish they've been.

Degenerate bums.

Lol, see, they're retards.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:56 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:52 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
bpj wrote:

Degenerate bums.

Degenerate bums.

You really are the biggest child BPJ. But I'm not the only person whose told you that so... you don't even get along with fellow conservatives who think you're a racist who hurts their cause.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:57 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:56 pm
bpj wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:

Degenerate bums.

Lol, see, I'm responding to a retard.

You really are the biggest child BPJ. But I'm not the only person whose told you that so... you don't even get along with fellow conservatives who think you're a racist who hurts their cause.
Nobody wants to pay for your bad decisions in college, loser.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:01 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:57 pm
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:56 pm
bpj wrote:

Lol, see, I'm responding to a retard.

Nobody wants to pay for your bad decisions in college, loser.
Nobody wants to work for a bunch of technologically illiterate 60 year olds who hold fair wages hostage REQUIRING you to have a degree... and sell all the housing they acquired in an economic downturn they caused to immigrants they claim to oppose... keeping younger Americans stuck. But here we are.

And it's on me and my generation to bail out boomers in 2008 so they didn't lose all their wealth?

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Oct 15, 2024 3:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-ZF7j3ILSbc

This is the most perfect Kamala Harris endorsement of all - it SO perfectly encapsulates her voter base - brought to you by Ben Stiller.

Not a single mention of policy. Nothing. Not ever. All this word salad about 'being excited for this movement, and it's time for a change...."

He literally acknowledges it's time for a change - just as a reminder - Kamala has been in the White House for 4 years. You can't make this stuff up. But Ben is right - it is definitely time for a change.

The vapid, refusal to discuss policy, nonsensical word salad these folks vomit up - saying absolutely nothing while bending the knee, and subconsciously telling you we need a change from the awful status quo that has LITERALLY BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU by Kamala - is just such an astounding, inadvertent condemnation of the dems - just the sheer, utter emptiness of these people. Avoid discussing policy - make a change - by voting for the same thing?

Hard to tell which is funnier: Tropic Thunder, or people like Stiller pretending to sell Kamala as a good candidate for 'change' while she has lorded over the utter destruction of the country for 4 years. Honestly, both are just comedy GOLD.

Ben Stiller has never been funnier. Trump should use this in his ads. "Simple Jack endorses Kamala!" :lol:

Make it make sense 2024

XpertDBA

Post by XpertDBA » Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:48 pm

Seattle or Bust says:

"4. My life economically wasn't any better under Trump than it has been with Harris/Biden. I'm not 50+ years old and sitting on a nest egg of investments and real estate that I want to protect from being taxed. I suspect that is a major benefit for the lot of you to vote for Trump... given the age you are the wealth you've likely acquired. The only ticket thus far that has ever aimed to help me in my lifetime was Harris/Biden and that came with them working to get part of my student loans covered. That would be real financial impact for my life. Not saving $3,000 on my tax returns for a few years, then having those tax cuts expire, while tax cuts for corporations continue. I didn't see a big salary boost under Trump. My rent was more or less the same under Trump. I really don't care about spending $40-80 more in gas/groceries and wouldn't trade that for the issues I raised above. Trump has offered exactly ZERO to my generation both while being President and campaigning for another candidacy. Instead, he's vilified my generation... calling us lazy and entitled... offering no help other than "a beautiful economy." Hollow words while boomers take 3-month long retirement vacations to Hawaii every year and own 5 homes."

This is the single most telling paragraph from a liberal you can ever imagine.

He first says "The only ticket thus far that has ever aimed to help me in my lifetime was Harris/Biden and that came with them working to get part of my student loans covered." Then goes on to say "Instead, he's vilified my generation... calling us lazy and entitled... offering no help" Hey dude, YOU AND YOU alone took out your loan for an education. If YOU took out the loan, YOU should be an adult, take responsibility and PAY IT. Not doing so and expecting everyone else to pay for your decisions is called BEING LAZY and ENTITLED. Do you see how fucking hypocritical that way of thinking is????? My god.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:44 pm

XpertDBA wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:48 pm
Seattle or Bust says:

"4. My life economically wasn't any better under Trump than it has been with Harris/Biden. I'm not 50+ years old and sitting on a nest egg of investments and real estate that I want to protect from being taxed. I suspect that is a major benefit for the lot of you to vote for Trump... given the age you are the wealth you've likely acquired. The only ticket thus far that has ever aimed to help me in my lifetime was Harris/Biden and that came with them working to get part of my student loans covered. That would be real financial impact for my life. Not saving $3,000 on my tax returns for a few years, then having those tax cuts expire, while tax cuts for corporations continue. I didn't see a big salary boost under Trump. My rent was more or less the same under Trump. I really don't care about spending $40-80 more in gas/groceries and wouldn't trade that for the issues I raised above. Trump has offered exactly ZERO to my generation both while being President and campaigning for another candidacy. Instead, he's vilified my generation... calling us lazy and entitled... offering no help other than "a beautiful economy." Hollow words while boomers take 3-month long retirement vacations to Hawaii every year and own 5 homes."

This is the single most telling paragraph from a liberal you can ever imagine.

He first says "The only ticket thus far that has ever aimed to help me in my lifetime was Harris/Biden and that came with them working to get part of my student loans covered." Then goes on to say "Instead, he's vilified my generation... calling us lazy and entitled... offering no help" Hey dude, YOU AND YOU alone took out your loan for an education. If YOU took out the loan, YOU should be an adult, take responsibility and PAY IT. Not doing so and expecting everyone else to pay for your decisions is called BEING LAZY and ENTITLED. Do you see how fucking hypocritical that way of thinking is????? My god.
I don't read his posts any longer because.....well everyone knows. But I do find it interesting that he is voting because of what he "MAY GET" from them. What a fucking selfish look at life. Why can't he earn it like the rest of us.

He claims to have a "sitting on a nest egg of investments and real estate that I want to protect from being taxed", but doesn't want to pay off his student loans that HE USED. He believes that it's someone else's problem. What a fucking selfish look at life. Why can't he do what's right and pay them off like the rest of us did?

I do apologize if SOB identifies as something other than a "he". But for this post, the identity of "he" works.

What a fucking selfish piece of shit.