2023 Week 3: UW Football vs Michigan State

Walla Walla Dawg II

2023 Week 3: UW Football vs Michigan State

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:34 pm

Start of the thread for the upcoming game at Michigan State.
This is the backhand of the Michigan State pairing that started last year when UW had a convincing win against what was supposed to be a very good MSU team.

The real question is what kind of team will UW be playing since their HeadCoach is suspended/fired (depending on what source you read) for sexual mis-conduct with a Rape Survivor (or Rape Education), once again depending on your sports source.

D-train

Re: 2023 Week 3: UW Football vs Michigan State

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:38 pm

In his statements to the Title IX investigator, Tucker acknowledged masturbating on the call but said Tracy grossly mischaracterized the episode. According to him, they had consensual “phone sex.”

“Ms. Tracy’s distortion of our mutually consensual and intimate relationship into allegations of sexual exploitation has really affected me,” Tucker wrote in a March 22 letter to the investigator. “I am not proud of my judgment and I am having difficulty forgiving myself for getting into this situation, but I did not engage in misconduct by any definition.”
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:42 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:38 pm
In his statements to the Title IX investigator, Tucker acknowledged masturbating on the call but said Tracy grossly mischaracterized the episode. According to him, they had consensual “phone sex.”

“Ms. Tracy’s distortion of our mutually consensual and intimate relationship into allegations of sexual exploitation has really affected me,” Tucker wrote in a March 22 letter to the investigator. “I am not proud of my judgment and I am having difficulty forgiving myself for getting into this situation, but I did not engage in misconduct by any definition.”
Did she hang up once she realized it, or did she make sure he finished?

Honestly, he needs to go for LACK OF JUDGEMENT
She needs to go for trying to DRUM UP BUSINESS

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:34 pm

It's kind of fishy, but she has him because he is stupid. I seriously don't get it....what does he get by rubbing one out on the phone with some side piece?

As for the game? I'm more concerned about what team we have show up. I am always taken aback by what you can see in stadium. Kind of why the guys that really break down film get the All 22, obviously. The big third down throw by the Tulsa kid on their first drive? Great fucking throw. I don't think we did anything wrong. That jumped out, that a kid from Tulsa can make that throw against that coverage. At home? I'd have probably been pissed.

That said, we can't run the ball, we can't pressure the QB, and our WRs seem to have a case of the drops. That needs to change.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:22 pm

We are only favored by 3.5. If we get by this one we will be 5-0 and probably top 5 when the Ducks come to town.....
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:19 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:45 pm

Well it was fun while it lasted. 10:30pm start time for the Cal game. I sure am going to miss the P12 network. :|
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:12 pm

One writer has out outside the Top 10 and one has us at 5. Who’d have thought that while we watched Lake’s last season? Huard getting picked off like five times in that AC seems like it didn’t even happen. I loved watching that idiot that planted the flag get roughed up every game since he left. He and that cocky fuck Borghi haven’t amounted to much since that game.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:33 pm

Borghi finally found himself a team that wanted him around for more than two weeks. lol

Indianapolis Colts
Borghi signed with the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent on May 13, 2022.[12] He was waived on May 18.[13]

Denver Broncos
On August 3, 2022, Borghi signed with the Denver Broncos.[14] He was released on August 16, 2022.[15]

Pittsburgh Steelers
On August 18, 2022, Borghi signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers.[16] He was waived on August 30.[17]

Houston Roughnecks
On November 17, 2022, Borghi was drafted by the Houston Roughnecks of the XFL.[18] Borghi played in eight games, rushing for 310 yards on 78 attempts, with six touchdowns.[19]
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:43 pm

Karma. That dude sucked pretty much every time he played the Dawgs, until that final one. One of those games, he did have 20 plus touches and over 100 yards, but all pretty much meaningless besides a first quarter TD. He then called out his team mates after the game. I was floored, and yet he was still such a fan favorite. Odd.

I can't imagine Bishop Sankey, Chris Polk, Myles Gaskin or just about any of the backs to play in this last run of domination in the AC saying pre game he is "going to score a lot", then going off on his team after they lose 31 to 13.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/wsu ... t-huskies/

Runs his mouth pre game, then claims that the rest of the team hyped up the AC too much. Can't make that shit up.