Re: GT 9/25:Houston we have a problem

Post by bpj » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:29 am

Pharmabro wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:27 am
bpj wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:13 am
Pharmabro wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:12 am

Some of us get tired of your constant negative rhetoric. You spout off with almost as much asinine, brainless, bullshit as Seth. And you have the audacity to think that each of your BS talking points are some declaration of your superior insight is complete
Cry more, bitch!
I am not at all surprised that some one as negative as you is also an actual misogynist. You are so cool!
Stop being a clown.

That's how message boards work.

It's not negative to say that we would be a better team with steady playing time from Mike Ford instead of Jarred Kelenic.

You're just a groupie and you're bitter Kelenic hasn't been good enough to prove me wrong.

Southpaw773

Post by Southpaw773 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:29 am

What a shame it was a Cinderella month in August.
Here they are now forgetting out to pitch and most of the time this month; hit.

I’d rather have them choke now than the middle of October though and be a heart breaker.

Sell the team.

Vogelbomb

Post by Vogelbomb » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:30 am

nm
Last edited by Vogelbomb on Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vogelbomb

Post by Vogelbomb » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:30 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:06 am

A lib! 🤣🤣🤣

Figures, that's about the only way someone can be dumb enough to have the viewpoints you do, groupie.
I'm not a fucking liberal.

I'm a libertarian. I believe in small gov, supporting education, our environment, putting money into forward thinking infrastructure ideas, a strong and enforced border/immigration policy, I believe strongly in the death penalty (should bring back hanging to cut out red tape and costly, long stay death row stints), smart spending (not increasing military budget yr over yr or throwing money down the toilet on homelessness)

We need to cut out the corruption in the AG and state prosecutor's office, as well as the focus solely on record. I want AG and state prosecutor's that have the freedom to go after the tough cases, do what it takes to lock up the corrupt and powerful criminals plaguing our cities.

And we should cut all the middle class taxing. Tolls, parking meters and the raise in sales tax/prop taxes

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:31 am

Vogelbomb wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:30 am
bpj wrote:

A lib! 🤣🤣🤣

Figures, that's about the only way someone can be dumb enough to have the viewpoints you do, groupie.

I'm a libertarian. I believe in small gov, supporting education, our environment, putting money into forward thinking infrastructure ideas, a strong and enforced border/immigration policy, I believe strongly in the death penalty (should bring back hanging to cut out red tape and costly, long stay death row stints), smart spending (not increasing military budget yr over yr or throwing money down the toilet on homelessness)

We need to cut out the corruption in the AG and state prosecutor's office, as well as the focus solely on record. I want AG and state prosecutor's that have the freedom to go after the tough cases, do what it takes to lock up the corrupt and powerful criminals plaguing our cities.

And we should cut all the middle class taxing. Tolls, parking meters and the raise in sales tax/prop taxes
So other than being a Kelenic groupie, what are you bitter about?

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:35 am

How are they all just popping it up?

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:38 am

Vogelbomb wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:30 am
bpj wrote:

A lib! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh Jeeeeeeeez.

The fricking property taxes doubling is so fricking beyond acceptable. I am absolutely speechless.

desbcoach

Post by desbcoach » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:39 am

Pretty much ends any playoff chances with this loss, there is a shot but winning 6 after their sept isn’t a reasonable thought. They are toast

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:41 am

This team has turned into a massive ball of suckitude.

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:42 am

desbcoach wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:39 am
Pretty much ends any playoff chances with this loss, there is a shot but winning 6 after their sept isn’t a reasonable thought. They are toast
They need to win 4 of 6, including the last 2 against Houston, and hope for help from Arizona
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez