Trump wants a bloodbath!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Trump wants a bloodbath!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:48 pm

You could just come and say that she's not. That's the point I'm getting at.
It just hit me.....

You are such a left-tard and fit into the same category as all the other extreme left fuck-tards who believe:
That if you don't believe everything they say and agree 100% with how THEY FEEL, you are just wrong.

Can't you believe that I can have a differing opinion than you and still be just as right?
Why must you try and change everyone's opinion to agree with your own?

That's the issue I have with the left....they believe that if you don't agree with them "lock-step" then you are the problem.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:20 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:48 pm
It just hit me.....

You are such a left-tard and fit into the same category as all the other extreme left fuck-tards who believe:
That if you don't believe everything they say and agree 100% with how THEY FEEL, you are just wrong.

Can't you believe that I can have a differing opinion than you and still be just as right?

That's the issue I have with the left....they believe that if you don't agree with them "lock-step" then you are the problem.

Conservatives are more likely to believe in falsehoods. There's been study after study showing it over and over. Media literacy, proneness to believing conspiracy, education level... all factors that lead to less ability to discern the truth.

So no, I can't.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:22 am

Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:28 pm
As for stolen elections:

The 2004 Washington gubernatorial election was held on November 2, 2004. The race gained national attention for its legal twists and extremely close finish, among the closest political races in United States election history. Republican Dino Rossi was declared the winner in the initial automated count and again in a subsequent automated recount, but after a second recount done by hand, Democrat Christine Gregoire took the lead by a margin of 129 votes.

I remember that so vividly.

At one time the democrat party claimed to have found a box of "UNCOUNTED" ballots behind a door, so they needed to be counted as well. And what do you know, she won because of that "lost" box.

It was also in this election, the state found out that dead people can vote too.

So please don't try and get all high and mighty talking about perfect elections.
And I'm unsure what this has to do with the 2020 election?

I'm not naive to think that some sort of voter fraud couldn't have possibly taken place. But enough to swing the election away from Trump winning? No, not even in the slightest.

Again, there seems to be this grand conspiracy that Democrats are election fixers. Any and all inquiry into fraud in swing states lost by Trump has resulted in nothing of significance. If anything, there was a pretty clear pattern of Trump voters trying to commit voter fraud by voting twice, voting for a deceased family member, etc... in response to Trump telling them that Dems were going to steal the election and that they needed to do whatever necessary to win.

It seems a big swing and possible miss to go from... there's concern over whether this was a free and fair election to... DEMOCRATS STOLE THE PRESIDENCY FROM TRUMP AND LIBS ARE SCUM FOR NOT SEEING IT!!!

There's just no evidence of it and no established source with any sort of neutral integrity or influence operates in favor of vast election fraud claims.

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:32 am

Acting like elections are "safe and secure" is a new concept for the Democrats.

Once they lose they'll be back to admitting they're a mess.

https://x.com/dom_lucre/status/17789401 ... nTeyg&s=19

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/16963 ... jbaEA&s=19

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:40 pm

Nothing out of the ordinary happened though...

https://headlineusa.com/usps-confirm-ba ... y-pa-2020/

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:51 am

Lol.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1719575376245.jpg
FB_IMG_1719575376245.jpg (56.98 KiB) Viewed 298 times

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:55 pm

bpj wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:51 am
Lol.
:lol:
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:08 pm

Not only has FJB completely lied about the context of Trump saying there would be a "bloodbath" over tariffs regarding imported Chinese automobiles, now he is repeatedly telling supporters the Trump has promised "Bloodshed" if he isn't elected.

FJB. What a shameless, utterly low piece of lying garbage.

Also, someone should tell his cheatin' ho wife she isn't the president just because her husband has dementia. I'm sick of that bitch.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:12 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:20 am
Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:48 pm
It just hit me.....

Conservatives are more likely to believe in falsehoods. There's been study after study showing it over and over. Media literacy, proneness to believing conspiracy, education level... all factors that lead to less ability to discern the truth.

So no, I can't.
How left can you get......?

I have an education, so I know better....that's a fucking snob thing to say and I find it quite offensive.

I'd guess that these studies come from the same people that brought you:
Russian Collusion
Mexico only send their rapists and criminals
You have to grab them by their pussies
White Supremacist are great people

You can add as many as you want, but the MSM is not worthy of listening to any longer.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:20 am

The MSM:

Liberal hubris is a by-product of the false philosophies that fallen men have taken unto themselves to justify and assert their animus toward the truth. Their voices mock at the drop of a hat. They draw conclusions as a matter of the alter reality they chose as a world view. Companion to mockery is lying. Liberals love lies. It is the bread of their discontent, the currency of their condemnations and the license of their debauchery . Liberalism has no set of principles, it is a self centered philosophy, it is defined by what it dissents from… Americanism. Liberals inject every waking hour with suppositions about God, man, government, society and culture. They scream the false narrative of oppression, inequity, and inequality toward any institution or social standard . They are vindictive in their words. Elite in their aspirations. They project their own iniquities on others in an attempt to relieve the inner turmoil of their mind of which they cannot control. Long term liberals are case studies of mental disintegration. They lie to themselves perpetually. Imagination rules reality. Pride subjugates reason. Paranoia looms.

Mel