Around the League - 26 version
Re: Around the League - 26 version
49ers D line is decimated as you just saw the Chiefs will be a challenge but barely beat the freaking Colts in overtime the Bears are down to qb2 and the Broncos quarterback is Bo freaking Nix
dt
Re: Around the League - 26 version
Well, right now Seattle is down bradford, Okada and Love, and didn't Seattle barely beat colts last year with a 48 year old phillip rivers? Bears QB is week to week - likely back for the Seattle game. I expect all these games to be slugfests. As Seattle's streak mounts, so will the pressure to keep it going. It's going to get very interesting. Not to mention we have the burden of having shaheed on the roster. Not sure how we can overcome that.
Re: Around the League - 26 version
lol All good points. I will stick by my 4-0 prediction.auroraave wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:42 pmWell, right now Seattle is down bradford, Okada and Love, and didn't Seattle barely beat colts last year with a 48 year old phillip rivers? Bears QB is week to week - likely back for the Seattle game. I expect all these games to be slugfests. As Seattle's streak mounts, so will the pressure to keep it going. It's going to get very interesting. Not to mention we have the burden of having shaheed on the roster. Not sure how we can overcome that.![]()
dt
Re: Around the League - 26 version
Last nights game was what reminded me that there's no free lunch.
As a first time Fantasy football person, I swapped out my starting defense/special team for the Packers.
The Falcons were rated close to the easiest matchup against the Packers D. ROFL. I got -6 points for my
genius trade to start to this weeks game.
Anyway, even this year's juggernaut Seahawks will have some sort of bed shitting and many of us will
freak out and say stupid shit. I really hope it's not Sunday.
As a first time Fantasy football person, I swapped out my starting defense/special team for the Packers.
The Falcons were rated close to the easiest matchup against the Packers D. ROFL. I got -6 points for my
genius trade to start to this weeks game.
Anyway, even this year's juggernaut Seahawks will have some sort of bed shitting and many of us will
freak out and say stupid shit. I really hope it's not Sunday.
Re: Around the League - 26 version
I LOVE football and I have lots of fantasies. The two shall never meet.
dt
Re: Around the League - 26 version
The new Pac-12 replay review is the best in football. The NFL needs to copy.
Re: Around the League - 26 version
Yeah I couldn't believe it when I first saw it. Total transparency.....
dt
-
Donn Beach
- Posts: 21105
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am
Re: Around the League - 26 version
Mike Evans taken off the field on a stretcher, beat goes on for the 49ers
Re: Around the League - 26 version
McVey will lose his shit if they lose this game.
The announcers and their pet retired referee are absolutely influencing the calls on the field.
NY is listening to them and relaying it to the on-field refs influencing them.
BTW, that was an interception and offensive pass interference. The Lambs got fucked. ROFL
The announcers and their pet retired referee are absolutely influencing the calls on the field.
NY is listening to them and relaying it to the on-field refs influencing them.
BTW, that was an interception and offensive pass interference. The Lambs got fucked. ROFL