Oh that's right I was in Toronto in 2022 but forgot that I had to leave early before the last game which didn't happen. Was thinking they go back to Seattlemostonmike wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:29 pmAll 3 are played in Atlanta. The higher seed gets all 3 at home in Wild Card.
Playoff thread
Re: Playoff thread
dt
Re: Playoff thread
I noticed that the fake runner on second in the 10th inning is not allowed in the playoffs, for good reason. It’s a joke.
These must be the real games.
These must be the real games.
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16647
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Re: Playoff thread
I'm 100% supportive of the runner on second in extra innings during the regular season. It's a great innovation and it should never go away.
Re: Playoff thread
I thought it was asinine in the beginning but now LOVE it. I am a morning person so go to bed between 9-10pm so no interest in staying up until midnight or later to watch the end of a game...
dt
-
HawkandMariner88
- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm
Re: Playoff thread
Its not a ghost runner like we had as kids because we didn't have enough players. Back then it was an actual invisible Ghost runner. It is an actual runner so still baseball imo. I don't like to do anything for more than three hours. Not even Golf or Sex. lolHawkandMariner88 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:38 amThats not baseball guys. Why are we playing by schoolyard rule.
Red Sox bats are pathetic as ours....
dt
-
HawkandMariner88
- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm
Re: Playoff thread
D-train wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:45 amIts not a ghost runner like we had as kids because we didn't have enough players. Back then it was an actual invisible Ghost runner. It is an actual runner so still baseball imo. I don't like to do anything for more than three hours. Not even Golf or Sex. lolHawkandMariner88 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:38 amThats not baseball guys. Why are we playing by schoolyard rule.
Red Sox bats are pathetic as ours....
I know but why do you already start with an advantage. Earn your runs the hard way. Why not just have that rule all game ehy just extras.
Re: Playoff thread
Its just the regular season and only impacts about 10-12 games out of 162 and only and average of 1-2 innings of those games. So maybe about 15-20 innings out of almost 1500. It's the same for both teams and makes extra innings more interesting. Not anything to get worked up about. imoHawkandMariner88 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:49 amD-train wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:45 amIts not a ghost runner like we had as kids because we didn't have enough players. Back then it was an actual invisible Ghost runner. It is an actual runner so still baseball imo. I don't like to do anything for more than three hours. Not even Golf or Sex. lolHawkandMariner88 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:38 amThats not baseball guys. Why are we playing by schoolyard rule.
Red Sox bats are pathetic as ours....
I know but why do you already start with an advantage. Earn your runs the hard way. Why not just have that rule all game ehy just extras.
dt