Seahawks vs Chargers GT
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14751
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
This game is fake, but out inability to land a knockout blow is disgusting to me.
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14751
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
The announcer thinks there is a chance they let them return it? Hey Dipshit, they don't want the clock to fucking run
I'm starting to worry about this one. I can see us getting called for three PIs and a roughing and losing in a two point conversion.
I'm starting to worry about this one. I can see us getting called for three PIs and a roughing and losing in a two point conversion.
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Totally. Ridiculous.Michael K. wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:31 pmThis game is fake, but out inability to land a knockout blow is disgusting to me.
dt
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11568
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
Not a bad idea to throw due to the two-minute warning. Catch that shit, Barner.
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14751
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
That Charger guy was off his feet before Darnold slid. But at this point I don't care. The NFL is fake.
Re: Seahawks vs Chargers GT
49ers won. So need to hang on to have a battle for 1st place next week.
dt