2026 NFL Pick em Pool

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83578
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:15 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:26 am
If i hadn't heard "Softy" Mahler on KJR earlier today saying that the Buccaneers' back-up QB was worthless i would have put fewer points on DAL, that 's for effing sure.
I should penalize you an additional 15 points for listening to that blowhard Clown who blocked me a few years ago for saying Malcolm Butler when he asked has there been any player to have a bigger impact on Seattle Sports in a short amount of time than Michael Penix...
dt

maoling
Posts: 2974
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 12:57 am
Location: Jerkland, Washington

Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool

Post by maoling » Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:20 pm

Lol, trying to pick these NFL games is a feckin' nightmare. Last night was a perfect example. Lock of the Week for a high-reward 15 or 16 point gimme game in our contest, and the stinking hopeless POS Cowgirls fill their diapers at home to an 0-4 team. Oh, the humanity!

Last week I think I lost at least five wtf games in the last minute. This week is starting out to be another hosefest. :lol:

User avatar
D-train
Posts: 83578
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Quincy, MA

Re: 2026 NFL Pick em Pool

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:36 pm

Pretty meaningless upset though. Everyone had 15 or 16 on the CowPies. I guess I should be thankful I "only" had 15 on them....
dt

Post Reply