Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11611
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
Iowa averages 269 yards per game against FBS teams. They have over 280 in the first half tonight. Fake game.
- Sibelius Hindemith
- Posts: 16693
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 am
- Location: Seattle
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
I doubt Florida Institute of Technology would take him at this point.
-
DavidGee24
- Posts: 11611
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
- Location: Phillips Ranch, CA
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
183 yards for a dogshit running back who the last three games has 39 carries for only 128 yards. That's like an NFL team giving up 183 to George Holani.
-
Seattle or Bust
- Posts: 12009
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
That was a tough watch.
Turns out all the hype over the defensive front during Fall practice was fool's gold.
I almost don't want Elijah Brown to play because he might help the Huskies win enough games to save Jed's job.
Jed is a horrible, horrible head coach.
Turns out all the hype over the defensive front during Fall practice was fool's gold.
I almost don't want Elijah Brown to play because he might help the Huskies win enough games to save Jed's job.
Jed is a horrible, horrible head coach.
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
He has two more years of eligibility left after this season.Seattle or Bust wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:46 amThat was a tough watch.
Turns out all the hype over the defensive front during Fall practice was fool's gold.
I almost don't want Elijah Brown to play because he might help the Huskies win enough games to save Jed's job.
Jed is a horrible, horrible head coach.
Collegiate Career
• Stanford Cardinal (2024–2025):
• Redshirted in 2024 (3 games played, 273 yards, 2 TDs).
• Played 6 games in 2025 (829 passing yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTs), including a start and win in the Big Game against California.
• Totaled 1,103 passing yards, 6 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions across his two seasons at Stanford.
• Washington Huskies (2026–Present):
• Transferred to Washington in January 2026.
• Stepped into action during the October 2026 game against Iowa after starter Demond Williams Jr. left with an injury, completing 19 of 22 passes for 156 yards and 2 touchdowns.
According to profiles on 247Sports and Wikipedia, he was a highly touted four-star prospect and an Elite 11 finalist out of high school. Detailed career logs can also be tracked via Sports Reference.
dt
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
btw a football field is 53 yards wide. How in F does a major college kicker kick TWO balls out of bounds on kickoffs???
That is like a bowler bowling a ball into the parking lot of the bowling alley.
That is like a bowler bowling a ball into the parking lot of the bowling alley.
dt
-
Michael K.
- Posts: 14776
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
They quit on Demond. Not sure I blame them.DavidGee24 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:02 amIn their three games against FBS opponents Iowa has scored 16, 20 and 14 points. They SUCK. If this isn't proof that the Dawgs have quit on Fisch, I don't know what is.
- Walla Walla Dawg II
- Posts: 3801
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am
- Location: Southeastern Washington
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
I'm not sure I have ever seen our Dawgs out-played as they were last night.
Williams was shit..... he couldn't make a decisions to save his life. This season he has seemed to be a very slow decision maker and his accuracy has turned into shit. I can't say that I was happy he got hurt, but lets get real.
The defense.... did they practice what Iowa runs this last week, or did they just sip coffee in the quad? They were holy-shit bad this week getting burned on way too many plays and missing tackles.
I think a few people have already said...
THIS WEEK, THIS TEAM WAS UNWATCHABLE.
Williams was shit..... he couldn't make a decisions to save his life. This season he has seemed to be a very slow decision maker and his accuracy has turned into shit. I can't say that I was happy he got hurt, but lets get real.
The defense.... did they practice what Iowa runs this last week, or did they just sip coffee in the quad? They were holy-shit bad this week getting burned on way too many plays and missing tackles.
I think a few people have already said...
THIS WEEK, THIS TEAM WAS UNWATCHABLE.
-
Seattle or Bust
- Posts: 12009
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
I mean, the Montana game was well worse... and it led to an eventual firing.Walla Walla Dawg II wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:51 pmI'm not sure I have ever seen our Dawgs out-played as they were last night.
Williams was shit..... he couldn't make a decisions to save his life. This season he has seemed to be a very slow decision maker and his accuracy has turned into shit. I can't say that I was happy he got hurt, but lets get real.
The defense.... did they practice what Iowa runs this last week, or did they just sip coffee in the quad? They were holy-shit bad this week getting burned on way too many plays and missing tackles.
I think a few people have already said...
THIS WEEK, THIS TEAM WAS UNWATCHABLE.
I said before the season I thought defensive line was going to be a concern. There's a real talent issue at defensive tackle. I watched DeSean Watts get decleated and moved 10 yards back off the ball at least 3 times in the second half.
There isn't a talent issue at the offensive line. There's a scheme issue in the run game. It's existed as long as Jedd has called plays. Coleman bailed Jedd out the last 3 years but they've had many games where the vanilla run calls fooled nobody... I think back to games vs Oregon specifically. It was astounding how much more complex and creative the Iowa blocking scheme was in the run game.
I was wrong about the QB and the WR room to some degree. Demond showed brilliance at times over the last couple seasons so I expected him to take a leap forward. He has regressed and I don't know if it's a fracture in the locker room or that he's just not improved... but for Elijah Brown to come in and spin the ball like he did... there's no excuse for not seeing this on Jedd's end.
Jedd needs to go.
Re: Huskies vs Hoooccchhheyes game thread
Will it be like the M's where they play the guy that is getting paid when Williams gets healthy???? Sure as F better not.
dt