Virus Schmirus

bpj

Re: Virus Schmirus

Post by bpj » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:48 pm

We feel for you big sexy, but things are turning a corner. Texas has the entire US and Mexico basically closing in on it as it is infected from all sides, so it will make sense as the last place to remain with numbers growing.

We're pulling for you, hopefully they can get you guys some help in the coming weeks, yours is likely to be the last hot spot in the US if I had to place a wager. It just makes sense with the spread.

Because it's coming at you from all sides it may actually be one of the most severe spots in the country. Of course, I'm no epidemiologist.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:59 pm

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:49 pm

I'm curious... pretty much every state is on some form of social distancing orders... so are most countries. A good portion of these states/countries aren't led by Dems. Hell, Trump issued a national emergency and agreed with distancing... last I checked he's a Republican, so are all these Republicans trying to control you to? Or was this thing actually serious and people used common sense?

If you're claiming social distancing is the creation of Dems, whose pockets are they lining by keeping businesses closed?

There's a reason Trump is trying to open the economy back up... he's getting pressured by rich CEO's and his Wall Street pals who, despite being absolutely loaded already, wan't to continue making their billions at the expense of people's health. You think these people are Dems?

Even then, the stimulus is a joke... why? Because despite the Dems best efforts to assist the public, Republicans struck down attempts at guaranteeing health care for laid off employees through all of this... Republicans struck down measures to give student load relief to young Americans who are getting laid off far more than any other age group. Why? Because they know their rich buddies will have none of it... All the stimulus has done is once again bailed out billionaires at the expense of average Americans. Again, you think these rich people are Dems?

It's funny... all the rich folks who have benefited by an economy with a record stock prices and low taxes run for the hills with their cash... they engage in record stock buybacks and fire everyone low on the totem pole at their company... just so they can preserve a few million while the have-nots go hungry.

I'm not sure why you're so scared of the government.

I happen to think this thing was probably pretty dangerous, and I'm happy the government took the steps it took to curb this thing and hopefully get us on a path back to health.

And to your last post... Trump called CV a Hoax at a rally in South Carolina in Feb. 28... doesn't get more transparent than that. He then backtracked after he found out Americans were dying and of course, like he always does, says that those who were listening didn't understand what he was saying and that the Hoax was now the Dems trying to say he didn't handle it well.

Why even use the word hoax in the same sentence as CV... or right, because he's either an idiot or he knows his base in SC are idiots who when they hear that buzzword will get riled up.
You can’t be serious
It’s been completely refuted about the President calling it a hoax....I mean fucking completely
It doesn’t advance any sane discussion

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Century link field has a capacity of 72000. If that was the population of the US you would have 123 fans that have tested positive and 5 deaths.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:15 pm

I saw and Uber Eats ad on twitter promoting Burger king and I responded. "A cold whopper for only $11, what a deal. "

And got this bizarre response. Yum microwaved lettuce and tomatoes.

Sean
@DJNX4995
Replying to
@DarrenTrain
and
@UberEats
It’s called putting it in the microwave and warming it up again, sometimes I have my food sitting in the car for 4-5 hours after delivering and I always heat it up getting home
12:50 AM · Apr 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
D-Train
@DarrenTrain
·
3h
Replying to
@DJNX4995
and
@UberEats
I am glad that you are not my personal chef. Winking face
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:22 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:16 pm

dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:36 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:59 pm
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:49 pm

I'm curious... pretty much every state is on some form of social distancing orders... so are most countries. A good portion of these states/countries aren't led by Dems. Hell, Trump issued a national emergency and agreed with distancing... last I checked he's a Republican, so are all these Republicans trying to control you to? Or was this thing actually serious and people used common sense?

If you're claiming social distancing is the creation of Dems, whose pockets are they lining by keeping businesses closed?

There's a reason Trump is trying to open the economy back up... he's getting pressured by rich CEO's and his Wall Street pals who, despite being absolutely loaded already, wan't to continue making their billions at the expense of people's health. You think these people are Dems?

Even then, the stimulus is a joke... why? Because despite the Dems best efforts to assist the public, Republicans struck down attempts at guaranteeing health care for laid off employees through all of this... Republicans struck down measures to give student load relief to young Americans who are getting laid off far more than any other age group. Why? Because they know their rich buddies will have none of it... All the stimulus has done is once again bailed out billionaires at the expense of average Americans. Again, you think these rich people are Dems?

It's funny... all the rich folks who have benefited by an economy with a record stock prices and low taxes run for the hills with their cash... they engage in record stock buybacks and fire everyone low on the totem pole at their company... just so they can preserve a few million while the have-nots go hungry.

I'm not sure why you're so scared of the government.

I happen to think this thing was probably pretty dangerous, and I'm happy the government took the steps it took to curb this thing and hopefully get us on a path back to health.

And to your last post... Trump called CV a Hoax at a rally in South Carolina in Feb. 28... doesn't get more transparent than that. He then backtracked after he found out Americans were dying and of course, like he always does, says that those who were listening didn't understand what he was saying and that the Hoax was now the Dems trying to say he didn't handle it well.

Why even use the word hoax in the same sentence as CV... or right, because he's either an idiot or he knows his base in SC are idiots who when they hear that buzzword will get riled up.
You can’t be serious
It’s been completely refuted about the President calling it a hoax....I mean fucking completely
It doesn’t advance any sane discussion
Anyone who chooses to believe that President Trump, with all the advisors around him and constant briefings on the most up-to-date intelligence on matters of national security relevance, could possibly have believed that the virus was not for real must either be dense or profoundly intellectually compromised by hatred.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:00 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:16 pm
This guys seems pretty smart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjjybyJ ... kgvmtOj6oE
The scum are in the tissue of our country like cancer.

In my opinion we see people like John Brennan begin to be charged with treason in the coming months. Our country is going to be flipped on its head.

Trump hands the keys to a new form (free of the puppetmasters) of government when all is said and done, imo.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:42 pm

bpj wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:00 pm
D-train wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:16 pm
This guys seems pretty smart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjjybyJ ... kgvmtOj6oE
The scum are in the tissue of our country like cancer.

In my opinion we see people like John Brennan begin to be charged with treason in the coming months. Our country is going to be flipped on its head.

Trump hands the keys to a new form (free of the puppetmasters) of government when all is said and done, imo.
You have more confidence in our justice system than I in regards to the swamp. Obviously Brennan should hang for what he’s done

Double Mocha Man

Post by Double Mocha Man » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:28 pm

"What's True
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." During the speech he also seemed to downplay the severity of the outbreak, comparing it to the common flu.

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax." - from a Fact-Check site

Pretty darned close. I wonder what he truly believed.
DMM