Shocking: Deadly shooting in CHAZ/CHOP

Mel Bradford

Re: Shocking: Deadly shooting in CHAZ/CHOP

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:55 am

Like they say in the Guinness commercial..........Brilliant.

CHOP, where activism slinks toward "The Lord of the Flies". What lovely trappings now exhibit in our big cities. Its a race to see who can despair the most, blame the greatest, think the least, and boast the loudest.

none dare call it domestic terrorism.....the rope, match and rock wing of the Democrat party. A town and a state, just like Minneapolis Minnesota, beholden to one party for decades.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:08 am

I found a perfect substance the police could use to break up riots. Used some this past week to keep cats out of my yard. I may back off and use something less strong. Wolf urine! It lasts for about 10 days and no one (NO ONE!) will want to go near you. You won't even talk to a cop unless they are at least 10 feet away. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:40 am

ddraig wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:08 am
I found a perfect substance the police could use to break up riots. Used some this past week to keep cats out of my yard. I may back off and use something less strong. Wolf urine! It lasts for about 10 days and no one (NO ONE!) will want to go near you. You won't even talk to a cop unless they are at least 10 feet away. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m not even sure I want to ask how you obtained your supply.....lol

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:13 pm

So many are now blaming White Supremacists for the shooting with zero facts to back it up. This of course presumes that the clowns within the occupied zone have been 100% successful keeping police out of the area but have allowed White Supremacists in, allowed them to be armed and allowed them to shoot people. Seems the might be just a bit short of the Utopia they are trying to create.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:26 pm

More comedy GOLD! The cluelessness - is staggering - and yet so deliciously hilarious! So glad I live in Cal and not that shithole that used to be a beautiful city. Thanks lefty loons! I wonder how Seattle and Washington voters will be voting in the future now that their 'leaders' have shown such stunning ineptness and irresponsible governance and a complete lack of service to the citizens. I wonder if this will all backfire on them.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBoRnEPJU3 ... ns6u3ajtfx

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:44 pm

auroraave wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:26 pm
More comedy GOLD! The cluelessness - is staggering - and yet so deliciously hilarious! So glad I live in Cal and not that shithole that used to be a beautiful city. Thanks lefty loons! I wonder how Seattle and Washington voters will be voting in the future now that their 'leaders' have shown such stunning ineptness and irresponsible governance and a complete lack of service to the citizens. I wonder if this will all backfire on them.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBoRnEPJU3 ... ns6u3ajtfx
lol This has to be the most ludicrous headline in the history of the Seattle Times.
After CHOP shooting, activists and officials look for ways to prevent protest zone violence
hmmm let's see can you guys think of anything that might help. Oh wait, here's an idea, "LET THE FUCKING POLICE BACK IN!!!!" :idea: :idea: :idea: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:50 pm

If the cops are smart and are willing to play the long game - they - and ALL emergency services - should stay out of that area. These morons will eat themselves up once the 'free stuff' and donations end and tax paying citizens get sick of this shit. There is no long game plan by these people - they're just bored. It's the ultimate teaching moment. Want to see what a society without real law enforcement looks like? Watch these witless idiots go all Lord of the Flies on each other when the free bottles water and joints run out. And they will. The moment they feel any kind of real pressure, ideological conflict, disagreements, hunger, thirst, having to actually fend for themselves, this will end, and not end well.

You don't want law enforcement? Great, now you can take a look behind the curtain as to what that really means - lawlessness. That's all fun and games until the gun is pointed at you. Sorry, you don't get to call an ambulance, either. Better hope there are Doctors in your little free zone.

These gutless morons have no idea what it really means to live in a lawless society - this is a game for them.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - and the law abiding tax paying citizens of Washington will be saddled with the costs of the damage allowed by the leftist loony government that somehow took hold in what used to be a beautiful city.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:07 pm

Inslee says CHAZ is up to the Mayor of Seattle. Jenny Durkan isn't talking to anyone.

We can't blame the people in CHAZ... they didn't close down the east precinct and put up concrete barriers -- Durkan did that. Then this wicked woman says they'll have a summer of love. Already a couple shot dead and several rapes. So good so far...

Over 100 people shot, 14 dead over father's day weekend in Chicago. No word from BLM.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:12 pm

dt

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:19 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:40 am
ddraig wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:08 am

I’m not even sure I want to ask how you obtained your supply.....lol
Maybe he's a wolf in sheep clothing!