Virus Schmirus

Sexymarinersfan

Re: Virus Schmirus

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:59 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:07 am
Sexymarinersfan wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:36 am
Fort Hood under investigation. 7 unsolved murders not under investigation as of March. Fort Hood is finally being brought to light. And just most recently......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo ... 00247.html

WTF is going on at this military Army Base!?!!!
Sorry, but what is the connection to SARS2/Covid19?

Anyway, the article didn't mention the other 6 unsolved murders. Do you think they are linked?
I'm not sure, one suspect has already killed himself. Another arrested. But there's a lot of news surrounding Fort Hood right now thats creeping me out. So I've been posting articles randomly everywhere to bring this to light

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:39 am

I take it you live close to Ft. Hood so how can we be sure that you aren't somehow involved? A lot of serial killers get off on reading people's thoughts and opinions about their crimes and the sense of horror it creates in them, and you seem to have an unnatural interest in generating this kind of feedback. You talked about 7 unsolved murders, but the article didn't say anything about that. How do you know the precise number of victims without some kind of inside information unless you're a cop, and I'm pretty sure you aren't a cop. So that leaves just one possibility - you're the murderer or an accomplice and you're frustrated that the police are moving so slowly in their investigations. Maybe you shouldn't have hid the bodies so well, or chopped them into so many pieces. How about it?

jk :lol:

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:47 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:39 am
I take it you live close to Ft. Hood so how can we be sure that you aren't somehow involved? A lot of serial killers get off on reading people's thoughts and opinions about their crimes and the sense of horror it creates in them, and you seem to have an unnatural interest in generating this kind of feedback. You talked about 7 unsolved murders, but the article didn't say anything about that. How do you know the precise number of victims without some kind of inside information unless you're a cop, and I'm pretty sure you aren't a cop. So that leaves just one possibility - you're the murderer or an accomplice and you're frustrated that the police are moving so slowly in their investigations. Maybe you shouldn't have hid the bodies so well, or chopped them into so many pieces. How about it?

jk :lol:
The wife mentioned it to me. And yes I live in TEXAS. I want justice to be brought to light. We are currently watching Unsolved Mysteries on NETFLIX. LOL

The fact that it took 60 days to begin an investigation after the disappearance of the families daughter, being told that she randomly just went AWOL is insane!

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Sexy if you are the Fort Hood murderer than I retract my invite to spring training next year :lol:
dt

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:33 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:28 pm
Sexy if you are the Fort Hood murderer than I retract my invite to spring training next year :lol:
Hahahaha noted! :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:20 pm

And kudos to SH that was a funny take. LOL
dt

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:03 am

New studies tonight, one from Michigan that had nearly 2500 participants and another from New England that had almost 4000 participants seem to prove that hydroxychlorquine is highly effective in combating covid-19. In the former study, 13% of people given the drug sadly died while 26% of the control group not given the drug died. Add those studies to the one in France with over 3700 human guinea pigs and it looks like the cheapest alternative works! $20 for 12 pills. How will Big Pharma ever survive! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sexymarinersfan

Post by Sexymarinersfan » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:30 am

123 employees infected at my hospital. Of the last 130 Covid patients, we've had 34 die.

gil

Post by gil » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:22 pm

ddraig wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:03 am
New studies tonight, one from Michigan that had nearly 2500 participants and another from New England that had almost 4000 participants seem to prove that hydroxychlorquine is highly effective in combating covid-19. In the former study, 13% of people given the drug sadly died while 26% of the control group not given the drug died. Add those studies to the one in France with over 3700 human guinea pigs and it looks like the cheapest alternative works! $20 for 12 pills. How will Big Pharma ever survive! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I read about this result last night on CNN https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/health/h ... index.html I was surprised that no other "mainstream" outlets had covered it, not even FoxNews. FoxNews does have a video up this morning though.

The strange saga of hydroxychloroquine continues.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:57 pm

Easy answer. Because: Orange Man Bad.