I'm not a fan either.D-train wrote: ↑Sun Sep 20, 2026 2:11 amIf thats what those clowns think I feel better about them both making it.HawkandMariner88 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 20, 2026 2:00 amLocked on guys says bad idea if both Arroyo and Laz make OD roster
2027 roster
-
HawkandMariner88
- Posts: 1589
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm
Re: 2027 roster
-
Seattle or Bust
- Posts: 12004
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm
Re: 2027 roster
Much rather they had signed Randy vs Naylor...
Coulda had Laz at 1B with a bit of training. Profile fits better there anyways.
Coulda had Laz at 1B with a bit of training. Profile fits better there anyways.
Re: 2027 roster
If we keep Crawford it better be in a coaching role. He is slow with no arm and a big ass looping swing. Great teammate but his time has come and gone
-
Southpaw773
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:28 am
Re: 2027 roster
Add a guitar, bass and drums, maybe a couple of buxom back up singers and I think you've got a hit!
Rocky Colavito is a Hall of Famer in my book!
-
HawkandMariner88
- Posts: 1589
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm
Re: 2027 roster
DT I'm just curious because I know his name has been brought up a lot & that's Otto Lopez. Dudes I feel like exactly what this team needs.
-RH bat
-High Contact/Low strikeout type player
Honestly I do not feel it would take as much as you think (at least compared to say a De La Cruz)
Shit I would start with a Cole Young honestly & maybe throw in a Luke Stevenson, maybe a Hancock I would say Kirby but I think you could flip him in a different deal honestly. Lopez definitely fits the mold of what you want your infielder to look like. Play some SS, some 2B. Shit I'd even say flip Emerson if need be. More years of club control for them. The more you watch Lopez the more excited you get. If Donovan can come back healthy that makes 2 high contact guys to pair with the power bats in the lineup.
-RH bat
-High Contact/Low strikeout type player
Honestly I do not feel it would take as much as you think (at least compared to say a De La Cruz)
Shit I would start with a Cole Young honestly & maybe throw in a Luke Stevenson, maybe a Hancock I would say Kirby but I think you could flip him in a different deal honestly. Lopez definitely fits the mold of what you want your infielder to look like. Play some SS, some 2B. Shit I'd even say flip Emerson if need be. More years of club control for them. The more you watch Lopez the more excited you get. If Donovan can come back healthy that makes 2 high contact guys to pair with the power bats in the lineup.
Re: 2027 roster
Stanton cited these as some sort of huge asset. Resigning young guys instead of signing FAs in their 30s such as Randy but Randy was the best hitter on the team and both Cal and Julio sucked so not sure how this strategy paid off this season.
dt
Re: 2027 roster
btw Ferrer who everyone could believe we gave up a first round pick for was even worse with us than his very underwhelming seasons with the Nats.
dt