Gamethread... M's v Padres.... Dipoto showcases trade chip

D-train

Re: Gamethread... M's v Padres.... Dipoto showcases trade chip

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:52 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:31 pm
gil wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:43 pm
I certainly support better trained, better paid, and better supported police. And I don't feel that is at odds with the *goals* of the Black Lives Matter movement.
Huh? Isn't BLM pushing the "defund the police" movement as well as providing funding to bail rioters out of jail and probably providing them with equipment too? How naive can you be? Yeah, they want a well trained, well-funded police force that acts entirely on behalf of the Marxist goals of its founders.
Just stunning how people blindly support BLM without doing 5 minutes of research. Fucking stunning.
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:51 pm
I think it's time for a "defund stupid, narcissistic, entitled athletes" movement.
Bingo

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:07 pm

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:16 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:07 pm
sure...you mean like RW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM2ilzkKKIg
Dude has quite the lack of judgement. Look at the clown/criminal he hung out with this summer.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:23 pm

sure, just seems to me instead of defunding anything, you guys are gonna be dragged along kicking and screaming

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:07 pm
sure...you mean like RW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM2ilzkKKIg
I am sure black athletes who disagree with BLM are afraid to call them out or be labled Uncle Toms and same for white athletes only the will be called RACISTS!! Diversity of thought isn't allowed by these people.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:35 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:23 pm
sure, just seems to me instead of defunding anything, you guys are gonna be dragged along kicking and screaming
Yeah we will see.
dt

AT Funchal-Madeira

Post by AT Funchal-Madeira » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:37 pm

I would never, ever support "Black Lives Matter". It is rat poison.
Mocha "Man" says this:
White officers shouldn't shoot a black man in the back. Or anyone in the back.
It is rat poison. The poster reveals that he is prideful, self righteous, spineless... Why cause people that use poison are spineless...

What is rat poison? First it's something you shouldn't pay attention to, it's something you shouldn't take a whiff of. It's been set in front of you by someone cunning who wants to destroy you... He wants you to smell it, taste it, chew it, and then swallow it.
It's bait and if you swallow it it will kill you. But what stupid person would swallow something that would kill them? And if it is poison why does it smell good, taste good, and go down easy? Cause it's 95 % TRUTH and only 5% RAT POISON. Hell, you can't even see the lie.... RAT POISON is 5% of a well prepared piece of meat that smells good and tastes good and is set out there for the rat to enjoy..The Meat is good, but it's the Rat Poison that kills the rat.

What is the rat poison in BLM and in Mocha Man''s statements? It's the Racist part... the word Black or the word white.... The meat is there..... and the meat is true....

LIVES MATTER!! Officers shouldn't shoot a person in the back...there's no skin color inserted in those two principles... we can chew on that, discuss it, talk about situation ethics and it won't kill us... but the second you insert a skin color, you insert your racist motives.... you are a racist.... period.

When Martin Luther King Jr. talked about judging a man "not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character", I'm sure he was referring to Biblical teachings because he was a man of the Word.... possibly drew that principle from an Old Testament verse in first Samuel 16:7... "man looketh on the outward appearance, but God looketh upon the heart"

If you really want an authentic "Social Justice" stop dispensing "rat poison", eliminate racist devisiveness, and I'll join the dialogue...
"Lives Matter.....

bpj

Post by bpj » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:57 pm

Well said!

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:04 pm

So they're going to play a doubleheader today. Wow...what an utterly POINTLESS gesture yesterday. I mean, seriously, what was even the point? Dee Gordon probably genuinely thinks he "raised awareness'. Like none of us is aware of what's going on in this country because we've all been living on a remote Pacific island with Amelia Earheart's skeleton. What an idiot.

On top of it, we can't DFA or even bench him anytime soon because he'll probably cry racism.